Yet another bath for Nanook

Saje

Island dweller
So we took the dogs down to the river today and did they ever have fun playing with all dead salmon along the river bank. Mikey found a nice, fresh spring salmon that he carried around forever. And then someone (MIKEY?) found a rotting, maggoty salmon which they SLAPPED me with. And then dropped it. Nanook thought that was the perfect thing to roll in. Oh she did the dirty, smelly roll and was SO happy. She was SO stinky. We were gagging. She was nasty nasty nasty. So she got plopped into the tub AGAIN. <sigh> She makes the funniest noise when she gets a bath. I can only describe it as the noise Chewbaca makes lol Weird dog.

nicco

Wolfpack
LOL Saje...I understand that you won't be having fish as a dish in the near future... :D
LOL "Chewbaca"...you're funny!

Kiss Kiss
Nicco

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh Nanook is starting to love bath time! I wonder what she'll get into next?

Saje

Island dweller
I don't know. But loving it isn't quite how I would describe her reaction lol. She's such a funny girl.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
You mean you don't like "Eau de Poisson"? I heard it was very popular in canine circles!! :D

She's a handful that Nanook and no mistake!! ;) :D But, you gotta love her don't ya! Huh! :D

Oh Nanook.......nothing better to roll in the rotting fish!!! Peeeewwww!!!!! Chloe and Jack have been rolling in dead worms...that's also very pleasant. :rolleyes:

Saje

Island dweller
lol Mmmmm

I met a guy who was on a road trip and when they pulled over for a break his dog found "**** from some trucker who couldn't make it to the outhouse" lol that's how he described it. His dog rolled and rolled in it. Apparently the dog got thrown into the lake a few times before it was allowed back in the truck :eek:

Members online

No members online now.