Steiner and myself say hi!!!

• Thread starter Vaccaro Rottweilers
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vaccaro Rottweilers

Check it out... Here's another picture of Steiner and I in front of my house... I really like this picture of him....

Here's a picture of Steiner and I (notice I have the same pants on as the pictures I just posted of him on here?) Please excuse my fly.. Didn't realize it was down a bit until I saw the pictures.. LMFAO!!!!:rofl1:

Send an email to the email address on my wepage.. and I will post it back on here so you can see it and know I'm actually "Kathie"... LMFAO!!! This is totally nuts!!!

What's your next step going to be to say I'm not her?

Added:
You said you sent me an email? How come I haven't received it yet?

Why don't you just take a picture of him with a peice of paper and date on it like someone else already suggested? It will clarify things.

(I don't know anything thats going on right now, but I did read this entire thread :))

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
In real life, or online...you're in charge of what you wish to say, and how you wish to present yourself. Having seen some of the former...I can say I am not surprised at all, that you've left an impression on some people.

V

Vaccaro Rottweilers

Like I said.. Blackmask Rottweilers knows who I am and what I look like.. so if she wants to she can verify that's actually me in the pictures...

Also.. If you look at the one picture (Steiner up on the fence) you will see my house in the background.. which is also coincidently the same house that is posted on my webpage....

What is writing the date on something and taking the picture of it with Steiner going to prove? If you can't see me in the picture it's kind of pointless isn't it? I also told Reggin to email me at the email address on my webpage and then when I received the email I would post it on here.. What better to prove who I am then buy somebody sending me an email to the Vaccaro Rottweilers email address??

I'm not going to do anything else.. If people don't want to believe me then that's fine with me...

Why don't you just take a picture of him with a peice of paper and date on it like someone else already suggested? It will clarify things.

(I don't know anything thats going on right now, but I did read this entire thread :))

V

Vaccaro Rottweilers

I understand completely what you are saying... but like I said... I'm not here to cause any problems with anybody.. Honest....

Remember one thing please.. I wasn't the only one that was involved with the BS on the other fourms...;)

In real life, or online...you're in charge of what you wish to say, and how you wish to present yourself. Having seen some of the former...I can say I am not surprised at all, that you've left an impression on some people.

corgi_love

I'm kind of confused.. Why would you ask "Baller" to post those photo's and not just make your own account?

V

Vaccaro Rottweilers

To much fighting on "Pluba".. I don't want to be a part of it anymore.. I would rather come to a forum (like this one) and be able to talk like an adult and not have somebody constantly on my back arguing with me...

I saw the person I was becoming on Pluba and Better Breeders Corner and I didn't like that person at all... It's not me.. I'm not an angry person.. Ask anybody that knows me well...

It's not good for your health to be so mad at everybody all time.. Makes you age faster.. I'm 40 years old.. I at least want to make it to 80...:)

Do you understand now why I don't want an account on Pluba?

I'm kind of confused.. Why would you ask "Baller" to post those photo's and not just make your own account?

S

Squishy22

Like I said.. Blackmask Rottweilers knows who I am and what I look like.. so if she wants to she can verify that's actually me in the pictures...

Also.. If you look at the one picture (Steiner up on the fence) you will see my house in the background.. which is also coincidently the same house that is posted on my webpage....

What is writing the date on something and taking the picture of it with Steiner going to prove? If you can't see me in the picture it's kind of pointless isn't it? I also told Reggin to email me at the email address on my webpage and then when I received the email I would post it on here.. What better to prove who I am then buy somebody sending me an email to the Vaccaro Rottweilers email address??

I'm not going to do anything else.. If people don't want to believe me then that's fine with me...
lol, looks like you aint fooling anyone but yourself.

Why didn't you get my email? Well thats easy! Maybe because I sent an email to the REAL breeder, lol.

Now, please... list all your email addresses on here and I will let you know if they are the ones I've already got from my own research. ;)

Lets see if they match.

S

Squishy22

To much fighting on "Pluba".. I don't want to be a part of it anymore.. I would rather come to a forum (like this one) and be able to talk like an adult and not have somebody constantly on my back arguing with me...

I saw the person I was becoming on Pluba and Better Breeders Corner and I didn't like that person at all... It's not me.. I'm not an angry person.. Ask anybody that knows me well...

It's not good for your health to be so mad at everybody all time.. Makes you age faster.. I'm 40 years old.. I at least want to make it to 80...:)

Do you understand now why I don't want an account on Pluba?
You make absolutely no sense.

You posted the same exact time that "baller" did on the other forum AND you both used the same exact wording. What a coincidence. You must be twins. lol.

You've been caught and you are still backing yourself up. Good lord...

V

Vaccaro Rottweilers

My email address for my webpage is [email protected].. Send me another one right now.. This time make sure it goes to the right address huh... What's your email address? If you aren't in my address book you will go to my spam folder..

Look at my siggy.. It's got my webpage address right on it... along with the names of MY dogs...

V

Vaccaro Rottweilers

??? What are you talking about?

You make absolutely no sense.

You posted the same exact time that "baller" did on the other forum AND you both used the same exact wording. What a coincidence. You must be twins. lol.

You've been caught and you are still backing yourself up. Good lord...

V

Vaccaro Rottweilers

I have an idea.. Go to my website... look at Vin (the seiger show win picture)and Kapone's (the specialty win picture)pages and you will see pictures of me on them.. Then look at the pictures I posted today of Steiner and I and you will see that it's the same person....:rolleyes:

BTW.. Still waiting for that email... Are you going to send one to me? [email protected]

S

Squishy22

My email address for my webpage is [email protected].. Send me another one right now.. This time make sure it goes to the right address huh... What's your email address? If you aren't in my address book you will go to my spam folder..

Look at my siggy.. It's got my webpage address right on it... along with the names of MY dogs...

Anybody can make up an email address with "Vaccarorotts" in it and pose as the breeder. I would think that would would know that. Hell, anybody that knew anything about the internet would know that.

I found SEVERAL email addresses that say "vaccarorotts". I didn't message just one of them, either... just to be on the safe side. I just wonder how many of the email addresses I found are actually "REAL". Why do you have so many email addresses?

[email protected]

I can list many more.

S

Squishy22

I have an idea.. Go to my website... look at Vin (the seiger show win picture)and Kapone's (the specialty win picture)pages and you will see pictures of me on them.. Then look at the pictures I posted today of Steiner and I and you will see that it's the same person....:rolleyes:

BTW.. Still waiting for that email... Are you going to send one to me? [email protected]

If that isnt really your email address, then you arent gonna get an email if I sent one to that address. The REAL breeder will get it. You already know that. Your just playing dumb, lol.

Of course its the same person, but how do we know that that person is YOU. Thats the point, but you just dont get it.

I'm gonna go ahead and step out of this nonsense. My point has already been proven. I dont need to say anymore.

V

Vaccaro Rottweilers

OMG that one I used when I was on dial up..LOL.. That was so long ago.. I haven't used that address in years... And if you look at my webpage address it's the same as my email address.. vaccarorotts2003...

I typed in my kennel name and the first email address that pops up is that one at Uniserve..

I know I have lots of them out there (can't remember them all... but who the hell doesn't have alot of emails? There free to make.. so what the heck....:)The main one I use all the time now is
[email protected]...

Anybody can make up an email address with "Vaccarorotts" in it and pose as the breeder. I would think that would would know that. Hell, anybody that knew anything about the internet would know that.

I found SEVERAL email addresses that say "vaccarorotts". I didn't message just one of them, either... just to be on the safe side. I just wonder how many of the email addresses I found are actually "REAL". Why do you have so many email addresses?

[email protected]

I can list many more.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Vaccaro Rottweilers

Go to the webpage and send an email to the email address on it.. You will see I will get it.. You just don't want to do because you know I'll be able to prove you wrong... LOL!!

No point has been proven at all.. You think I'm not Vaccaro Rottweilers.. But I am.. Sorry to burst your bubble.. I guess if you sent those emails out to all those addresses (Vaccaro Rottweilers) and nobody responds to you or does anything about the pictures I posted on the forums.. you will know why.. Because again.. "I'm" Vaccaro Rottweilers... LMFAO!!!!

Ask Blackmask Rottweilers if that's me.. She knows who I am... She has seen me in person at dog shows.. She also knows Vaccaro Rottweilers is my kennel name...LOL!!!

If that isnt really your email address, then you arent gonna get an email if I sent one to that address. The REAL breeder will get it. You already know that. Your just playing dumb, lol.

Of course its the same person, but how do we know that that person is YOU. Thats the point, but you just dont get it.

I'm gonna go ahead and step out of this nonsense. My point has already been proven. I dont need to say anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.