Hi folks!

Hello everyone. It's my first time on the forum here. I have soo many questions for you all I hardly know where to begin. My puppy is called Minnie. She is a wonderful scruffy bouncy lovable 10 mnth old pup.
Min and Me
I guess my main concern at the moment is that she has taken to hating the kitchen!!!!! I used to be able to say come on Min time for bed and she would trot in no problem, or tell her to come, and she would come to me.....Now she has decided that the kitchen is a no go and it is becoming a real struggle! I have tried asking, telling, coaxing with food, trying to fool her (You can never fool her with the same thing more than once LMAO) I have tried picking her up, guiding her with her collar, and with her lead on. I am afraid that I am going about this all wrong and making it worse!!!!!! all sugestions would be very welcome! I know she hates being on her own period, but there are times when I need to go out or at bed time when she must be locked in the kitchen. The locked in bit is what she objects to!

Kase

Hi and welcome to Chaz :). Minnie is adorable!

I'd suggest posting your concern in the training forum as more people will see it there and be able to help. Hope you find all the help you need!

Thanks!

Thank you all for the warm welcome and kind words about Minnie. She really is a sweetie and seems to have such a girlie face (I am biased of cause). We nearly chose her brother...he was chocolate brown to but without the little white facial markings. The other pups from the same litter were black or black and white. As I remember they were all short haired and looked almost jack rustle. I would be interested to know what kind of mix of breed she is if anyone wants to have at a guess? Her mum was a terrier cross. Before Minnie grew quite so much hair, I thought she looked a bit spaniel like with the little brown spots on her muzzle, long curly ears and broad chest...but perhaps she has more beared collie or something? I really don't know. I will try and get a proper picture on here but I have not gotten around to joining photo bucket or anything yet and I have been unable to get any pics here so no promises!

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.