Crazy Chihuahua

Hi Everybody,

My name is Cindy.

I have 4 dogs now. I did have 9, but it got to be too much for me to keep up with them.

They are Chihuahuas and Dachsunds. I like small dogs. (My son says small dogs are not "real" dogs, and that I should get some big dogs like a Lab or a Collie, but I beg to differ...I LOVE my little puppies, and couldn't bear to get rid of them.

Anyway, I look forward to talking with you all and learning more about you and your dogs.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Hello there, and welcome to Chazhound :)

I'm more of a Large dog person myself, but we have plenty of small dogs (and chihuahua) owners here! lol Hopefully you'll stay and learn and chat :)

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
Welcome :) I too am a big dog person but eventually would like something smaller like a border terrier of Cavalier :p I grew up with GSD's and now have an ACD so I down-sized a bit :p

ACooper

Welcome..............and being a real dog is all in the attitude, and Chi's and Dach's definitely have plenty of that to go 'round!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Welcome to Chazhound! :) I love all sized dogs, but one of my dogs a little chi mix. . .little ones are definitely dogs. ;)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Hi and Welcome to Chaz.

I don't want to start any thing but what happened to your other dogs? You said you had 9 but now only 4?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Makes me feel right at home :)

emc...those are gorgeous pics of your little ones

Lizmo...I found different loving homes for my other little ones. Because I'm away from home so much, I just couldn't give them enough of the play and attention they deserve. It was really hard to give them away, but ultimately you have to do what's best for them. 3 of them were Stumpy's (my dachsund) puppies, and 2 of them were Sandy Lee's (my momma Chihuahua) puppies from the same litter as Go-Go and Tiny. It took me a couple of months to give them away, as I looked carefully to make sure the dogs I gave away were going into homes where they would be treated right.

Members online

No members online now.