Show Brag!!!! Norwegian Elkhound Club Of NSW (Australia) Specialty Show

Jordique

Jordique Elks Australia
*PICS ADDED* Norwegian Elkhound Club Of NSW (Australia) Specialty Show *PICS ADDED*

Hi All :)
My Boy Bear (Aust. Ch Simpatico Quality Bear) Made us proud at the Norwegian Elkhound Club Of NSW Specialty Show at Erskine Park yesterday, He was awarded RUNNER UP TO BEST EXHIBIT IN SHOW!!!

Our Baby girl Dora also made us proud by winning BABY PUPPY IN SHOW , AND the clubs Puppy Perpetual Trophy which is awarded to either the baby puppy, minor puppy or puppy in show (aka all class winners between 3 and 12 months old) Dora is 4 months old and was put up over a 9 month old.

It was a great day, and gave us the chance to catch up with other members of the club whom we either havn't seen for about a year...or never met before Bears breeder was so happy to see him again.

Thanks for letting me brag

-Peta

BEAR

DORA

Last edited:

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Wow! Very impressive! :)

Are you the breeder at all?? ITs always nice to see your stock out there and sweeping ribbons and points :)

At a specialty show even - thats just fabulous!! Congradulations! :)

Jordique

Jordique Elks Australia
Thankyou SummerRiot

Although I am not the breeder, wish I could say I was! Ill post the rest of the photos from the specialty so you can all see the type of elkies down under .

BEST IN SHOW, AUST BRED IN SHOW

RU BEST IN SHOW , JUNIOR IN SHOW (My Boy!!)

Baby Puppy In Show

Jordique

Jordique Elks Australia
BITCH CHALLENGE

Minor Puppy In Show

Intermediate In Show

Open In Show (Dam of BIS, RUBIS, Bitch Ch)

Jordique

Jordique Elks Australia
Thankyou everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To really top off an amazing day, At our AGM after the specialty show, Hubby was Elected Vice-Pesident of our club!! :eek:

Jordique

Jordique Elks Australia
Thanks again everyone :) Id love to chat to some Elkie lovers/exhibitors/breeders from America, can anyone point me in the right direction??? Thanks :D

Jordique

Jordique Elks Australia
Thankyou, I thought so too :D
We are already planning next years specialty, hopefully next years entries are up compared to this years.. a couple of classes onl;y had one entry!! Elkies are still considered a rare breed here In Australia, they very rarely go up for group or Show wins. We are extremly fortunatle that we have had both.

stevinski

Int CH - $uperBitch
congrats,
theres two norweigen elkhounds in my obediance class, they are absolutely gorg,

you should stick around!!!! we need more show peeps here :D

Roxy's CD

First off congratulations!!

Bear huh?

Would your male happen to be out of Vagabond?

My first dog was a Norweigan Elkhound, Smokey the Bear. We never showed him, but I've got his papers in front of me.

It'd be neat to find out if they're at all related!

Beautiful dogs. Congratulations. I love seeing the show pics so please keep posting. I hope to have another show pup of my own next year. Dobe of course. Cole has been finished for years.

Cole's Mom

Members online

No members online now.