Who to blame when the Malinois/Belgians takeover the world

Panzer is so, so pretty. I love her coloring.

Elsie makes the same face when she gets caught shredding something. "Oh, sorry--did you want to do this yourself?"
Thanks! I love how she has the slight black overlay.

Today, out of the blue, she has been convinced that my running shoes need chewing, lol. Maybe it's a hint that she's sick of waiting for me to go outside and do something.

Aleron

I'm not laughing. I know this will be Backup.
I laugh cause what else can ya do? "Yes. Yes when I said that my new dog is crazy, this is what I meant." The judge was like :eek:

Nah, not really dependent on the dog in this case. It's dependent on my hyperawareness and hypersensitivity issues. They're a fraction of a second slower than I can tolerate. Very few others would even notice.:p
I don't know mine was extremely fast to act, react and perform. I know what you are saying and have felt that way about some GSDs too but Jora was not like that LOL

Backup thinks they too carry germs.
LOL Back up and Seven have something in common. People want to pet Seven and he's all "ewwww...have you washed your hands?".

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
When I went to the last agility trial with Sara there was a mal running who totally wrecked the course and the handler yelled "Sorry!!" to all the workers as he was running the last line of obstacles.

It was hilarious. That mal, was freaking insane.

SaraB

When I went to the last agility trial with Sara there was a mal running who totally wrecked the course and the handler yelled "Sorry!!" to all the workers as he was running the last line of obstacles.

It was hilarious. That mal, was freaking insane.
This dog is my FAV dog ever. I've trained with her for the past 3 years and her mal just cracks me up. It has been an adventure to get him to leave up even one bar in a course but he's made huuuuge improvements. The trial before the last he ended up with a gash on his face either from the tunnel bags flying open, bashing his face into the weave poles or from when he took out the jump standards... can't be too sure. ;)

stafinois

Professional Nerd
This dog is my FAV dog ever. I've trained with her for the past 3 years and her mal just cracks me up. It has been an adventure to get him to leave up even one bar in a course but he's made huuuuge improvements. The trial before the last he ended up with a gash on his face either from the tunnel bags flying open, bashing his face into the weave poles or from when he took out the jump standards... can't be too sure. ;)

Who is the dog? Stan's breeder is an agility person and she's in your area.

SaraB

Who is the dog? Stan's breeder is an agility person and she's in your area.
99% sure that this person's other two mals are from Avonlea, they have the same head structure/shape. The one I'm talking about is not from the same breeder as their other two.

I'll double check next week as their younger one is taking my weaves class again.

Members online

No members online now.