Long Overdue Pictures of My Crew

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Hey! That rhymed!

The Obknoxious one.

The OTHER obnoxious one

The only good one.

She's the only one that will halfway pose, but she looks like I beat her when she does :p

Knox is running around, I was trying for a group shot. Oz is only staying because I have a leaf, and he wants it.

Here, it's a stick. Enzo desperately wants to come up to me, hence the woe face.

FAILed attempt at a group photo. I have roast beef. They ALL want it. However, Enzo's expression is too funny to not share.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
WTF have I missed? Who is Knox? Gorgeous dog.
Enzo is such a pretty girl and Ozzy is well, he's Ozzy, so he's freaking adorable I and I'm gonna steal him.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Knox is hopefully Enzo's replacement as a SDiT. Hopefully. If he washes then we'll look into protection sports and the like, but he's taller than Enzo, a lot more independent, and a lot higher drive. Plus, he's got almost twenty pounds on her.

Right now, he's just a nutterbean puppy though. He's slowly learning, but he's getting there. I got him from my breeder about a month and a half ago.

Ok, so in all seriousness: What do you think Oz has in him? I mean, besides awesome. I love him

Enzo is so freaking cute, so tiny and adorable. Even when beaten with camera's. And Knox is so handsome!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I know exactly what Oz is unfortunately. :p His mother was a purebred Australian Shepherd. She's actually a prize winning cattle dog. I got Oz when the guy tried to breed his two dogs, then his stud dog was unfortunately kicked in the head and later died from it. It ended up that he found his female and his neighbors Jack Russell tied in his backyard. The Jack had climbed the fence and gotten to the female. Every puppy out of that litter was the Jacks, and not the other Aussies that had passed. He was sooo upset, understandably. We got Oz for free.

And that's how we ended up with Oz. :p And he's FIVE on the 23rd!!

I know exactly what Oz is unfortunately. :p His mother was a purebred Australian Shepherd. She's actually a prize winning cattle dog. I got Oz when the guy tried to breed his two dogs, then his stud dog was unfortunately kicked in the head and later died from it. It ended up that he found his female and his neighbors Jack Russell tied in his backyard. The Jack had climbed the fence and gotten to the female. Every puppy out of that litter was the Jacks, and not the other Aussies that had passed. He was sooo upset, understandably. We got Oz for free.

And that's how we ended up with Oz. :p And he's FIVE on the 23rd!!
I did not know you knew what he was for sure! That's kinda an awesome mix.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Ahh, yeah, so unfortunately his chances of being a Koolie set adrift in the world are nil lol.

Which is why is SO STRANGE to me that this mix of Aussie/JRT looks SO much like a purebred Koolie. :p

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
I love your crew! You don't post often enough..

I vote you and I fill the forum with cute GSD puppy-ness. You cover the boy side, I'll cover the girl side. And I LOVE his name! A lot better then what you had before... which I'm drawing a blank on right now, whoops.

M

MyHorseMyRules

It's about dang time! You don't post nearly enough pictures! I love the Enzo dog! I know. Big shocker that the only other teacup lab on Chaz would be my favorite. :p

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I love your crew! You don't post often enough..

I vote you and I fill the forum with cute GSD puppy-ness. You cover the boy side, I'll cover the girl side. And I LOVE his name! A lot better then what you had before... which I'm drawing a blank on right now, whoops.
It WAS Simon. :p I decided I totally didn't like that name. It took quite a while to settle on another one, I kept reverting back to calling him that, even though it doesn't suit him at all. Knox, ObKnoxious, Knoxville (as in Johnny, as in JACKASS :p) does though, lol. His Fetching Tag is waiting for an Ella's Lead collar, and then I'll post pictures of that. With him in it, of course, lol

It's about dang time! You don't post nearly enough pictures! I love the Enzo dog! I know. Big shocker that the only other teacup lab on Chaz would be my favorite. :p
Of course! Tempie is the only other Teacup Lab, and now I've got a Teacup GSD to go with it. I'm still totally planning on coming out there to see you in May/June. For real. :D And Knox and Zo will be coming with. :D

Also, I only actually USE my camera phone, so it makes it hard to get pictures worth posting. I have a few of Enzo that I'm saving up for an Enzo photodump, but I usually end up posting them on FB instead of Chaz. I forget I'm not friends with everyone from Chaz on FB lol.

Toller_08

Knox is so handsome! And it's always great to see Ozzy and Enzo. I love Enzo's woe face, haha.

M

MyHorseMyRules

Of course! Tempie is the only other Teacup Lab, and now I've got a Teacup GSD to go with it. I'm still totally planning on coming out there to see you in May/June. For real. :D And Knox and Zo will be coming with. :D

Also, I only actually USE my camera phone, so it makes it hard to get pictures worth posting. I have a few of Enzo that I'm saving up for an Enzo photodump, but I usually end up posting them on FB instead of Chaz. I forget I'm not friends with everyone from Chaz on FB lol.
Can't wait to see y'all! And I will be taking about a billion pictures of your crew when you get here.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Your three are very nice dogs. Diverse group. :)
I dunno about NICE, lol ;) Enzo's the only one that really likes meeting new people, Knox and Oz can take or leave them. Right now, Knox pretty much can take or leave anyone :p

Knox is so handsome! And it's always great to see Ozzy and Enzo. I love Enzo's woe face, haha.
He is a good looking fella. Just wish he wasn't such a TEENAGER right now. I want to murder him half the time. He's still learning cats aren't for eating/chasing/poking/touching/sniffing/licking/nibbling.

Can't wait to see y'all! And I will be taking about a billion pictures of your crew when you get here.
Good! Then maybe I'll have some halfway decent ones of my two idiots. Steven's idiot will have to wait, but then, he's the only one that's had a professional photoshoot :p

Members online

No members online now.