Picture Thread for RAW feeders!

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Harleigh's dinner for tonight was 1/2 or so Chicken Quarter, 2 small pieces of Pork Neck (they were cut to small:eek:) and 1 NV Lamb Medallion (I have a whole bag in the freezer that I totally forgot about:eek:). Yogurt and, of course, BOG on top.

Phoebe's first time with raw Chicken.... She wasn't sure what to do with it, I think she prefers that the bird be ALIVE when she tries to eat it... She killed a Blue Jay the other day!:yikes: I think if I cut it up a little bit she may eat some more of it... She only ate a little bit, but I think she wanted more... just didn't know how to eat it. She was trying to play with it too:rolleyes:

I think I've become picture crazy:eek::p

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Nikki, you probably already know this but I feel the need to mention it anyway :p

Make sure if your cat isnt eating the raw consistently that she is getting other food too. They can develop fatty liver disease really quickly if they don't eat. Been there, done that, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Nice thread!

Omg... I luhhh Pit. :)

Here are a few of my faves from over the years.

knuckle bone <3

Fozzie with some muddy remnant that he buried and dug up later... he wouldn't go in without it. D;

Mmm sardine n' organ meal

Pork ribs = :eek:

Aww puppy Fozz

Fozzie attempts to will the Primal over to him... :)

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Nikki, you probably already know this but I feel the need to mention it anyway :p

Make sure if your cat isnt eating the raw consistently that she is getting other food too. They can develop fatty liver disease really quickly if they don't eat. Been there, done that, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Don't worry!!! This was just a little snack because I caught her gnawing on Harleigh's Leg Quarter and figured she would like to try some :) She enjoyed it for a little while, but then she wanted her other food and ate some of that.

I understand the concern though. A lot of people jump in the raw diet without reading anything on it, and granted I've never read anything about giving raw to cats, I'm not planning on going raw with either of them (Phoebe or Tigger), just give them a little snack every now and then :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Summer... ate her whole bowl of food tonight and licked the bowl clean! That was a first. It was just a primal nugget and some boneless chicken but hey, it's a start.

Saeleofu

Gavroche had a raw meal last night. I tried to get pictures but he's too much of a camera ***** :rofl1: Every time the camera comes out he has to stop what he's doing and pose :rolleyes:

BabyDane

Omg she even went back looking for more in her bowl! :yikes:
WTG!!! That is great....could you try putting in just one teeny tiny piece of bone, I mean so small that she would just overlook the next time? If she doesn't even realize its there you could really slowly add in one more piece of bone at every meal. Until its a noticeable amount of bone per meal, but she just eats it regardless? Does that make sense???

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
bump! :D

Chicken, Beef Heart, Ground Turkey and Egg. The stuff wrapped in Cheese is her CranCap, Fish Oil Capsule and ACES+ZN supplements... Thats the only way she'll eat it with her raw:rolleyes:

Harleigh patiently waiting... :D

Poor Harleigh... She always has an audience when she's eating, lol

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Harleigh's dinner tonight.

Mackerel, Ground Beef, Canned Beef Tripe (however, I picked the wrong can up & its no green:rolleyes:) and Egg. She is having a very boney meal tomorrow, so thats why there is no bone ;)

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Finally have some pictures of Sierra with food! I keep forgetting to take some, mealtime /= picture time in my brain ;)

mmmmm chicken leg (more like a quarter, the back was still on it...)

Ommm nom nom

And a non-chewy meal. Ground beef, puree'd vegetable mix (I don't remember what was in it), eggshell (I ate the egg), seagreens, fish oil.

Members online

No members online now.