Fraggle Rock Collars

DJEtzel

DJEtzel

Any pics of an easy walk type harness you've made? Any all fabric martingales? :D
The last picture on the first page, of the skull/crossbones on lavender, is an easy walk style harness with the tightening martingale piece in the front. :)

Unfortunately, I don't get a lot of requests for martingales OR fabric, so I don't have any pictures of a fabric martingale. :(

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I've never seen a harness like that before. Very interesting. Do you use them for the ferrets?
Yep :) they're the only types of harnesses they can't wiggle out of, assuming they are sized right. I need something stupid easy for Rosey, and non-step in, so thought that would be an option. :D

DJEtzel

Yep :) they're the only types of harnesses they can't wiggle out of, assuming they are sized right. I need something stupid easy for Rosey, and non-step in, so thought that would be an option. :D
I thought that looked a lot like a cat harness I used to have!

That mustache collar is the coolest thing I've ever seen.
Thank you! Pretty popular, too... I've sold 4 or 5 I think!

EBay has all kinds of ribbon. I got tangled ribbon for some bows on the way. Check it out.
Thanks. I always check there if I can't find something on Amazon or Etsy, but thus far it hasn't helped. haha.

DJEtzel

Oooh, gotcha! Sorry, I do the fabric wrapped collars, and then the ribbon-on collars, all these names get so confusing to me and other people, especially when that martingale STYLE is called fabric, unfortunately. :p

I've made lots of martingales (fabric instead of chain) though...

This thread has lead me to the conclusion that I really need to start using my camera again for pictures instead of my phone. It's just so much more convenient.

DJEtzel

I'm probably going to need a set of the dinosaur collars, a mustache one and a Doctor Who one. :p
Awesome! I love those dinosaur collars, because they come in four different colors. I am in the process of finishing up a few martingales and the local GSD rescue is getting one of each color plus a few 1.5" martingales. :)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Really? I only saw the green and blue dinosaur colors! In that case I may just need a set of all the colors lol

DJEtzel

Really? I only saw the green and blue dinosaur colors! In that case I may just need a set of all the colors lol
PINK!

I don't think I've actually made one out of the orange yet! :eek:

I seriously didn't need to open this thread...my wallet seriously didn't need to see this thread.
Oh, that ribbon, that harness, yeah :hail:.
XD :rofl1:

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Oooh, gotcha! Sorry, I do the fabric wrapped collars, and then the ribbon-on collars, all these names get so confusing to me and other people, especially when that martingale STYLE is called fabric, unfortunately. :p

I've made lots of martingales (fabric instead of chain) though...

OMG THAT TURTLE COLLAR IS SO BEYOND FRODO IT'S AMAZING!

*ahem* I mean, I really like that collar :)

Members online

No members online now.