The Good News thread

darkchild16

We are Home.
Savannah took pictures today to prove she is in fact a GIRL and has RED hair and not a boy with brown or blonde hair as the world apparently believes.

She also rode her first pony today with brothers help of course.

Last edited:

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
My new MMA class makes me feel like Jason Bourne. I took down my sparring partner today :D
WOOT WOOT!

yoko

I got a TON of jobs on Field Agent today and they were all in one place in the same isle!

I made $52 in about an hour :D

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Clocks get set back tonight! Extra hour of sleep!

Good thing my father reminded me so I didn't get up and go to work an hour early tomorrow lol.

darkchild16

We are Home.
So somehow I just ended up with a rogue antivirus. I fixed it without tech support. They told me the only way I could do it was with the system restore cd from the manufacturer. I did it the smart way unplugged the internet and BAM.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Haven't been to voice lessons in a couple months now. The reason I got a job was so that my sister and I could continue to go to voice lessons, and do what we love. But the hours at my job were awful and I didn't have time to go. My only days off were days when I had church. With this new job, the hours are perfect, but now my sister and I have been sick with bronchitis and sinusitis. So I emailed our vocal coach and explained everything to her, and apologized for not scheduling any new lessons lately, and said that I hoped she still would have time for us in her schedule, and she emailed back saying that she really missed working with us, and that she can't wait for us to come back, and that she's doing a SHOW in May, that she really wants us to be a part of! I'm so excited!! It'll be our first live performance, and I'm extremely nervous, but also very excited. This is what we've been working for all this time. :) I can't wait.

I have a pot of Creole coffee made . . . and a fresh batch of chocolate melting moments cookies baked :) Made gluten free -- and there's absolutely no difference from the regular ones.

Brattina88

:) I have the two greatest dogs in the world. And the best friend in the world. And my parents were a lot of help today. And I am finally starting to feel better :D

Members online

No members online now.