I look pregnant again...

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I'm not.

So I've put weight on, and have a wobbly belly (middle age spread???) which I've never had before, but I just look pregnant!!! I have been taking takult, and they were fab, but seem to be becoming less effective..?

I seriously look pregnant... It carries really high lol...

I should start altering my diet really..... Le sigh. Just tried a dress on with support tights (to control the wobble lol) and I look 6 months gone. I'll even try and get a pic...

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Yakult!! Typo. Probiotic. They worked wonders.... I have mild ibs, and they transformed everything, but my magic solution seems to be dead.

I know gaining weight doesn't help either.... But its silly!!! Id live with the wobble if it wasn't accentuated by bloat!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Have your hormones checked. Best decision Mom and I made on getting rid of the mid section bulge.
This is something I've been thinking for a loong time.... But this tends to be food related I *think*. But I do have crap hormones too. An ongoing battle :D

What did you find??

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
I know this sounds odd but pop down to the vet and pick up some probiotic powder. It works WAY better then Yakult.

jenv101

Bite Club
Yeah that looks really excessive and not just a weight gain problem - I would definitely get some food allergy testing done (naturopath) or do an elimination diet.

Members online

No members online now.