Cost of Cats

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
Lol I'm not sure where y'all are getting your miniature horse prices from, from by the MUCH less than other horses and even ponies here. We could buy 4 miniature horses for the price of the percheron.

I love miniature horses. They are awesome for showing and driving :D and good for farm work.
Minis, especially well bred ones go for a LOT here...

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Oh I found the perfect 'cheap' kitty.
No such thing. They'll cost ya in the end. For example, my Cheap Kitty just cost me a half hour after she jump onto my desk and cheerfully knocked everything on it to the floor. Evil I tell ya evil! :rolleyes::p

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
No such thing. They'll cost ya in the end.
lol so true. Jinx fell into our laps, and was "free".... but he quickly made up for it in vet bills, and when he goes through his episodes where he pukes a bazillion times a day.... that's a lot of time spent cleaning up. Jerk cat. :)

He generally makes up for it in Cute though.

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
We've gotten good with Rock. No vet bills (no new vaccinations as I don't feel he needs them so soon and he goes nowhere) and his diet kept his GI issues in check.

Yesterday, while playing, he jumped high and landed, right in the middle of his little chest, on the corner of the coffee table. He went and laid down for a while but he seems to sleep it off. He hit pretty hard. I just know, one of these days, he's going to do something, break something, and prove me wrong, lol.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Brie had health issues as a kitten...bloody diarrhea, poor digestion, etc. Had a really hard time figuring it out and went to a couple different vets but finally one put her on an antibiotic that worked miracles...in a few days she was normal and she's been super easy ever since, both health-wise and behaviorally.

Except when she knocks my stuff off my deck.

Gr.

Snark

Mutts to you
No such thing. They'll cost ya in the end. For example, my Cheap Kitty just cost me a half hour after she jump onto my desk and cheerfully knocked everything on it to the floor. Evil I tell ya evil! :rolleyes::p
We have one of those - her name is Purrl Bailey but I just call her The Criminal. She's the kind of cat, who, feeling slighted for some unknown reason, will meow for your attention, then let you watch as she knocks stuff onto the floor or sharpens her claws on the chair you're sitting on. She also manages to look offended when you yell at her...

She's older and fluffier now, but this pose illustrates her personality perfectly...

Members online

No members online now.