Which (Dirty) Item Would You Rather Lick?

Which Would You Lick?

• Keyboard

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Toilet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bathtub

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Kitchen Sink

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sponge

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Beef Wellington (must lick ALL the items if you choose this!)

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
You're being held hostage, and the only way out is to lick one of these items.

1. This Keyboard:

"In a study from a British consumer group in 2009, 33 computer keyboards were randomly sampled and out of these tested four were considered a health hazard. One was even discovered to have more bacteria than your average toilet."

2. This Toilet:

"Statistics show that there are 295 bacteria for every square inch of the cold, smooth surface. Though that's not as bad as the 3.2 million on the toilet bowl, it's still not a place to rest your head on at night - or in the morning."

3. This Bathtub:

"The bathtub is home to many toxic bacterias that is often left unnoticed. That is, until someone in the family catches a staph infection, urinary tract infection, pneumonia, septicemia, or some form of a skin condition. Believe it or not, bacteria left lingering near the drain of a bathtub is worse than bacteria found in the toilet. "

4. This Kitchen Sink:

" Anyway, there's typically 500,000 bacteria per square inch in the kitchen sink drain alone, so you can only imagine the total gunk with faucet handles and all. "

5. This Sponge:

"Its moist, micro-crevices make it harder to disinfect, so instead of wiping surfaces clean with a sponge, users are really just transferring bacteria from one place to another."

I took the items from this top 10 site: Top 10 Dirtiest Things You Touch Every Day | Ranker - A World of Lists

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
The sponge is the only one without visible dirt lol. Though the smell of sponges that aren't clean always bothered me, I can't smell now so it's ok!!

Paige

Let it be
Honesty? I'm brave enough to lick any and all of them. I believe I have done worse. I've licked bus poles, a public toilet seat once... though it shocks me that the one that really gets everyone is when I ate semen on toast that belonged to my boyfriend at the time's little sister's boyfriend

Meh. That which doesn't kill you right? So with that all said bring on the beef wellington!

(mind you, I may need to be might intoxicated)

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
The sponge is the only one without visible dirt lol. Though the smell of sponges that aren't clean always bothered me, I can't smell now so it's ok!!
I HATE the smell of dirty sponges. YUCK. We always squeeze our sponges out and put them on the side of the sink when we're done. Then again, I switch the sponges out often because they really creep me out.

M

MyHorseMyRules

I HATE the smell of dirty sponges. YUCK. We always squeeze our sponges out and put them on the side of the sink when we're done. Then again, I switch the sponges out often because they really creep me out.
I prefer scrub brushes. Sponges are gross!

Locke

I'd go for the sponge because there is no visible nasties on it...the smell could make me gag though....

Xandra

I'd lick the sponge. It was be the least psychologically traumatic. I'd also be pretty stoked that they wanted me to lick a dirty surface instead of a crazy ransom.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I'm literally nauseous right now. OMG.
I guess the sponge because it LOOKS the least awful, even if I knew otherwise. Maybe I could convince myself it "probably wasn't that dirty anyway." :eek: I might also possibly have to have a nice stiff drink first. I don't care if I'm not 21 yet, if I'm going to make out with something that might give me a disease, I'll need to be drunk.

BTW, I love your polls, Jessie. :D

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
The sponge. You can't SEE the dirt on it, so what you can't see can't hurt you right?

RD

Are you dead yet?
Is it like a "tip of the tongue" lick or a flat out slurp?

I'd pick the sponge because I wouldn't be as freaked out by it, even though it's probably the dirtiest thing.

I won't put my tongue on or anywhere near that toilet or kitchen sink. Next choice would be the keyboard I guess.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
I KNOW how filthy sponges are. And how bad they smell if you actually smell them.

I'll take the keyboard. Ex-smoker here, I've seen worse.

Members online

No members online now.