ewww!!!

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
ok so right now Maya and my son are playing on the floor. It's really cute actually. Well William (my son) came over to me and it looked like he has something in his mouth, so I did the whole "finger sweep" thing and you'll never guess what I found!

One of Maya's teeth! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: EWWWWWW Gross! I called the vet just to make sure that it is the right age for Maya to be losing her baby teeth and they said that yes, that is what is going on. The receptionist laughed so hard when I told her where I found it. SHe said that normally the dog just swallows it.

So then I looked in Maya's mouth and there are two spots where the gums are a bit red and a little tiny bit of blood. SO I checked on the floor to see if there was another tooth and there wasnt... so hopefully she swallowed it.
I also brushed my son's teeth..

EWWIE!!!! That is just soooo gross that my son had the tooth in his mouth! I thought we were out of the whole "everything goes in the mouth" stage with him. haha.. :rolleyes:

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
lol.. yeah it was gross... but everybody is fine now... thank goodness... lol

cata.m

why is that so gross?? .... i don´t understand the "grossness" in this....
i have all our dogs´ teeth (the ones we´ve found at least) in a little box....
?????

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
OMG My son is just out to cause some trouble today!

First with the tooth (which really creeped me out finding it inside his mouth)

then.. I had closed my eyes for a few minutes... (he was taking a nap) and apparently I dozed off and I opened my eyes and he had taken his diaper off! his little bare butt was crawling away from me as fast as he possibly could! HAHAHA... when I caught him to put the diaper back on he just looked at me and LAUGHED!!! it was cute but I hope he doesnt get into the habit of taking his diapers off!!!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
LOL, gross!

I found a cockroach once in my little brother's mouth! :yikes:

milos_mommy

haha. my best friend's grandfather has alzhemiers, he's in the very last stages now, but over the summer, we were at a family party, and he took out his dentures and gave them to the family's basset, Yogi. well, Yogi ran around with them for a while, then brought them back, when grandpa promptly shoved them back in his mouth, nice and dog slobbery.

jammer

High Maintenance
Awww, that's so cute. A puppies tooth in the babies mouth! I know you think it's gross, but you just wait. That sweet little baby will do things that will be far worse! :p My soon smeared poop on the wall once. YUCK!:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.