Hey hey

Hi there, I'm from Surrey in the UK and I've got a 5 year old German Shepherd called Storm. He's a rescue dog who had some issues but my only regret is that I didn't get to see him as a puppy.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hello Rain and welcome!!! I have two dogs..Mary (pointer/labrador) old gurl, Victor (english pointer) young punk, he is also a rescue dog i found at Save_Our_Strays. I hope you will work thru your issues..Vic has been with me 6 months now and he is a completely different dog than when i first brought him home so things got way better!...Looking forward to your posts and pics!!!!

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
Hi and Welcome. I've from the UK, now living in Spain. Misha is from Spain we think..... We didn't get Misha until she was about 6 months old, would love too have seen her as a puppy too. Love the name Storm, be great to see some more pics.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Hello! I'm another Uk escapee, living in France!! Bienvenue from Gustav and his mummy!! :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome; it's nice to rescue a dog. If you have any questions, please be sure to post them on our boards so maybe we can help you. We have a lot of knowledgeable people here.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Welcome to the forums from me, Lucas, and Chloe (also a rescue)!!
It's great of you to adopt a rescue dog!! Is that him in your aviarter? He is really pretty. You'll find many people with great advice here, so ask your questions anytime.
Have fun. :)

Members online

No members online now.