This is what I ate today...

Red.Apricot

1/2 an order of chicken tikka masala from a Pakistani place near us, with rice and half a piece of naan (garlic omnom).

Iced tea.

Three (small) pieces of sourdough with butter and hummus.

A pot of green-mint tea.

I don't know what dinner will be yet.

milos_mommy

Eggo waffle with butter and blueberries
Greek yogurt with peaches
Banana chocolate chip bread pudding with whipped cream
mcdonalds chicken sandwich...it actually wasn't too bad, a couple fries
half a turkey breast scallopini, frozen mixed veggies, a croissant and a couple tater tots.

I don't care how healthy it was today was delicious.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Breakfast was shakeology (tropical strawberry) with trop50 orange juice, pomegranate juice & strawberries. Lunch was a bag of steamfresh brocoli & cheese sauce, some little red grapes & strawberries, and a chobani bite 100 calorie yogurt. Dinner was Ezekiel bread English muffin - each side eaten as an open face sandwich with an egg, avocado spread, turkey bacon strip, tomato & kale. And mixed veggies on the side.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Breakfast: shakeology with trop50 and Pom juice

Lunch: cauliflower with cheese sauce (green giant microwave thing), grapes, strawberries, and another chobani bite 100 cal yogurt.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
KIND bar, string cheese, sautéed green peppers with an egg dumped on top, a strip of sirloin wrapped around spinach and provolone, and applesauce. Still need dinner.

Equinox

Getting this thread back up, here's what I bought at my local natural foods store!

Oh, and since I uploaded this I'll post it gain here. This is my lunch at least three days a week, tuna salad:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Breakfast was two eggs and five strips of bacon then I ate 1/3 cup of almonds when I got to work.

Lunch was a granny smith apple, peanut butter, and colby jack cheese, then I took another 1/3 cup of almonds back to work with me.

I drank a big glass of Rumchata when I got home from work. No regrets.

Right now I have chicken & rice in the oven. Yes, yes, technically not paleo or primal (Spoiler alert, the Rumchata totally isn't either) but I digest rice without problems and it's a whopping 1/4 cup. I file rice and corn both away under "okay in moderation" since neither makes me sick. And also because I really love tamales. Mmmmmm tamales.

I also ate a handful of strawberries while making dinner... oh and maybe six dark chocolate chips.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
CAULIFLOWER IS CHANGING MY LIFE!!!

It's always been one of my favorite veggies, but in the last 24 hours I have made a pizza crust out of it (a vehicle for a steak, gorgonzola, arugula & balsamic reduction Pinterest find...) and potato (cauliflower) pancakes that I cannot get enough of!

I hope there's not a bad side to eating too much of it, because I've just successfully found a way to get "potatoes" and "pizza" back in my life. lol

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger

It's always been one of my favorite veggies, but in the last 24 hours I have made a pizza crust out of it (a vehicle for a steak, gorgonzola, arugula & balsamic reduction Pinterest find...) and potato (cauliflower) pancakes that I cannot get enough of!

I hope there's not a bad side to eating too much of it, because I've just successfully found a way to get "potatoes" and "pizza" back in my life. lol
Well, if it's anything like broccoli, the downside is gas. :p

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Recipes por favor?

I am in such a rut. I feel like I have no time to cook! So it's just lots and lots of boring meat and veggies. Mostly bacon and eggs. :p

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I had two slices of ww bread, dipped in two eggs, a bit of milk and cinnamon for french toast, and I topped it with cut up strawberries and drizzeled honey. Best. Breakfast. EVER. It's even better if you add in a banana to the strawberries.

And I've had a spoonful of peanut butter, 8 dark chocolate chips, a cup of coffee with milk, .... I think that's it so far?

Members online

No members online now.