Blegh *Whine*

I got the stupid cold thing that everyone's getting but it's my long weekend off and my birthday on Monday, plus it's snowing right now which I've been waiting for since winter came and all I want to do is sleep with my dogs.

At least they are amazing and have spent all day so far curled up ontop of me making sure I don't float away!

And to make this thread not all whining, here's a cute picture of Kaylee's Buttface holding Didgie's Disc

FG167

I'm sorry you're sick :(

On the other hand, that pic is awesome! I love that Didgie's leg is draped over Kaylee :)

Ugh, this stuff has been floating around work for weeks and it's really hitting people hard. Sorry it nailed you. So far, so good for me but I kind of have a feeling it's inevitable.

On the other hand, that pic is awesome! I love that Didgie's leg is draped over Kaylee :)
The dogs are desperate to get out, this weekend was supposed to be lots of doing stuff with them. That stuff NOT being sitting on the couch cuddling. Poor dogs.

And Didgie is SUCH a draper, it's so funny!

Ugh, this stuff has been floating around work for weeks and it's really hitting people hard. Sorry it nailed you. So far, so good for me but I kind of have a feeling it's inevitable.
I know! I work at a pharmacy and the amount of people that have been sick is staggering. I rarely get sick so I wasn't really worried. Than last night at work all of a sudden my throat was catching and within about 20 minutes I felt terrible, congested head, sore throat, coughing and achy.

Hope you manage to avoid it!

Didgie really does love her Kaylee, doesn't she? <3
She really does, it's adorable

FG167

Excellent word for it! Limit does this too - to me, not to other dogs. I call it his limp noodle move. He will collapse on top of me/my computer, and then I can't push him off because he goes completely limp and is 42 lbs of dead weight. It's actually pretty funny :)

Excellent word for it! Limit does this too - to me, not to other dogs. I call it his limp noodle move. He will collapse on top of me/my computer, and then I can't push him off because he goes completely limp and is 42 lbs of dead weight. It's actually pretty funny :)
That's because they are long lost twins. Obviously.

I love it though, Traveler her a cuddler and he curls into. Didgie just will go limp and fall on me and stay like that.

Also, Limit is bigger than Traveler now!! How did that happen?!

I feel terrible and I'm off to the dog park before I kill these dogs. They have been cooped up way too long between Jes being here sick, me working and now me being sick. Those off switches only work for so long before my guilt takes over.

Wish me luck not dying out there!

Boo =( Feel better soon...have you tried Traveler's magical butt?
I keep trying it but I think I may be immune to it from all the years of exposure!

tzigane

Than last night at work all of a sudden my throat was catching and within about 20 minutes I felt terrible, congested head, sore throat, coughing and achy.
That sounds like the flu! Exact same thing happened to my friend just before exams last month. Could you get your hands on some tamiflu? My dad and my friend say it's a miracle worker! Feel better soon! :(

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
The dogs are desperate to get out, this weekend was supposed to be lots of doing stuff with them. That stuff NOT being sitting on the couch cuddling. Poor dogs.

I know! I work at a pharmacy and the amount of people that have been sick is staggering. I rarely get sick so I wasn't really worried. Than last night at work all of a sudden my throat was catching and within about 20 minutes I felt terrible, congested head, sore throat, coughing and achy.

Hope you manage to avoid it!

She really does, it's adorable
That sounds like the stuff I had :/ luckily I (knocks on wood) as over it pretty quick ... Tho I think I got sick standing out in the cold night air working the race nights, I think that I am getting too old for standing out in the cold/damp night air, a lot of horses have been sick too... Same crud as the people ... Must be a universal bug.

How I got over it as double in up on lysine/ vita C which is an awesome immune booster. It said you should take 1 lysine pill a day & 2 C's but since I was sick I doubled up.

FG167

That's because they are long lost twins. Obviously.

I love it though, Traveler her a cuddler and he curls into. Didgie just will go limp and fall on me and stay like that.

Also, Limit is bigger than Traveler now!! How did that happen?!
Seriously, I believe that :)

Kastle is more like Trav and Limit like Didge

I don't know! His bones are heavy. That sounds ridiculous, but it's so true. He's the same exact height/length as Robin and 10 lbs heavier! He's not fat either! His bones just weigh a lot LOL

Members online

No members online now.