Hello from the crazy doglady

cece4

thought Id intro myself and my puppers.I have an 11yo border collie named Kipster, he has been with us since he was 4mnths old.He is every bit the gentlemen and scholar.He is a senior but still very much loves to play ball, frisbee or just herd the cats around.
I also have a 2yo chihuahua.She loves me but can be rather cranky to everyone else.
Hershey is my sons 2yo Italian greyhound.She is sweet and cuddly but very shy.She was rescued from a very abusive situation.She just recently started coming into the livingroom when my grown son is in the room(she is very scared of men).And she doesnt shake very much at all anymore.We have hopes that one day she will even go for walks without being so scared.
Then there is Appa, he is our sweet little boy of 8mnths.He is a boston terrier and such a blast to have around.Both Twinkie and Hershey love to wrestle and play with him.
I am just the old woman who feeds,cleans up and gives belly scratches:lol-sign:

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! you should fit in nicely here lol. I'm sure you'll learn a lot and i hope you enjoy the forum :D

bubbatd

Sounds like a happy household !!! Welcome to Chaz from another crazy young lady !!! What do you consider old , BTW !!??

LuvsDogs

Hello & welcome to Chaz. My Border Collie is 14 and arthritic, 99% deaf, forgetful & cranky at times. She still occassionally will play with my son's dog.
Look forward to hearing more about your puppies.

Members online