Hey Chazzers =)

krisykris

I'm starting an online custom apparel dog website and it isn't up yet, but I wanted to post some of the things that I can make now along w/pics and prices. I'm making all of these items myself and they are definitely hand crafted with love and care for your pups!

Here are some samples of my work.. if you're interested you can leave a comment here or pm me.. all comments on my work are also appreciated :)

Thanks so much Chazzers!! I love you guys!! Also.. if this isn't in the right spot feel free to move or delete.

The prices are as follows:

Harness Vest (longer length) - 14.50 *free shipping*
These are made with quality fabrics and fun whimsical touches that make any furbaby look beyond styling!

Harness Dress - 15.50 *free shipping*
I can make these cute Harness dresses in any combination of fabrics and/or tulle, they are finished off w/a fun contrasting ribbon detail and will make any special fur princess happy!

Tee Shirts 8.50 *free shipping*

Can be made in any fabric including flannel or fleece to keep your stylish furkid comfortable and looking good at the same time!

PJ's 13.00 *free shipping*

Keep your special furkid cozy, comfortable and CUTE in these 4 legged puppy pj's!

Here are the fabric selections I currently have. I also take fabric REQUESTS so if you have a favorite color, character, or detail I will be happy to get a fabric that fits your wishes!

All items are handcrafted by me and are made with tons of love and are tailor fitted for your furbabies!

krisykris

Hey guys! I'm just starting out and altering the pj patterns to be larger are still hard for me.. I'm having a pattern created within the next week or so.. so when I have it I will let you all know!

Lizmo-- I can make large doggie tees. They'd be 12.50 w/free shipping :)

Right now I have a super large assortment of lightweight flannels in awesome prints so if you'd like me to send you pics of them just let me know! :)

Members online

No members online now.