Paranoia sets in again....

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Ok, I'm getting a bit paranoid again.

People here shouldn't know Lucas' name......I haven't talked to anyone around here about him really!!! Yet when I was sitting in the front yard with Lucas on a leash (no fence in the front) and in his halloween outfit, a group of kids and their mothers (when I was at my house) came up to me and stood there standing just out of reach of the leash ends. And asked if they could pet Lucas!!! They called him by name!?!? :confused: :yikes:

Now usually, everyone knows Lucas, but I haven't talked to people around here about him!!! How in the world did they know his name???? *creepy music plays*

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Maybe they heard you calling his name outside, or saying his name to him while walking him or something? That's how I learned the names of some of my neighbor's dogs.

GlassOnion

Thanks, and Gig 'em.
I informed them and gave them each a piece of candy to creep you out.

But yah that's how my neighbors (who are a block away and around the corner...) learned my dogs names. I guess they were walking by (they enjoy their evening walks) at a moment where I was playing with them in the front and a couple weeks later I was out walking the dogs and walked by the 'neighbor's' house and the wife was out doing some gardening. I waved to her and said good morning and she waved back and asked me how they were doing.

I kind of did a double take and said fine and then kept going.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Yeah, they probably heard you talking to him or something. I learned my neighbor's dogs' names by them scolding their dogs for barking at my dogs and me while we were passing.

Members online

No members online now.