Another BYB. . .

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Oh, that makes me soooo sad. I really wish there was more that us good people could do to stop these losers from doing this. :(

Cassiepeia

Chihuahua Mum
I think the best we can do is get reputable breeders more publicity. You're average person doesn't know anything about dogs and just assumes that one breeder is much the same as another.
I think it's important that reputable breeders get the recognition and we educate people on the fact that 'show breeder' doesn't mean 'stuck up, won't sell to normal people'. Which is what a lot of them think.

:( Poor pups on that site by the way. I feel more sorry for their dams and sires though.

Cass.

i said it before and i'll say it again, a teacup is not a dog,a teacup is a CUP for TEA....

"oh hey lets breed the worlds smallest chihuahua!" what a great idea....NOT! :mad:
also always entertaining, the breeder who even top the "teacup" expression with calling them "tiny toy teacups" (interesting enaugh the IQ of the breeder seems to shrinks with the size of the puppy)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
soft pawz said:
i said it before and i'll say it again, a teacup is not a dog,a teacup is a CUP for TEA....

"oh hey lets breed the worlds smallest chihuahua!" what a great idea....NOT! :mad:
also always entertaining, the breeder who even top the "teacup" expression with calling them "tiny toy teacups" (interesting enaugh the IQ of the breeder seems to shrinks with the size of the puppy)
I know. . .yet a lot of people aren't aware that there is no such thing as a "teacup" chihuahua. . .they're just a selling piont by thinking you have something special. . .when really you just have the product of overbreeding the smallest (not healthiest) chis they can find.:(

bubbatd

How horrible !!!! Hated the $300 off back to school special !! Grrrrr !!!! Denise Flaim in her AnimalHouse...had a good report on such breeding.... she also said to stay away from any internet site that accepts credit cards !! Good point !

"Teacup Triston

LONGCOAT Teacup Chihuahua Puppy For Sale

Date of Birth: 7/10/06

He's a very beautiful black, tan and white Color.

One of the Most Beautiful Longcoat Chihuahua's we have ever made available.

His estimated adult weight according to the Chihuahua weight chart is ONLY 3 to 3 1/2 lbs.

He ONLY weighs 15 oz. right now.

His Parents are both tiny, 2 1/2 to 4 lbs.

Price is 1,900.00 or Best Offer

Free Shipping This Week!
"

HOLY. :eek:

"BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL SALE $300.00 Off the Puppy of your Choice"

-headdesk-

:mad:

So who wants to email this time? :D

Members online

No members online now.