She Protected Me

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
OK, first a bot of background info.

I have been doing security in larg cities, at high profile sites. Meaning, I usually get in one or more scuffles with drug addicts or just plain stupid/drunk people. I have been doing this for 2yrs now. My fiance did it for the 2yrs before I met him, so he's kinda matcho.

John and I were play fighting the other day, since I blew out me knee in december at work, and now I need to get back into form. Well I guess Saddie thought I was being hurt, so she grabed John's arm and started pulling on it, growling. I have NEVER heard her growl except in play with Emma. I have to say that Saddie is MY dog. She fallows me everywere. She loves John but if we are both in the room and I leave she fallows me, or stays with me if John leaves.

I was so supprised!!! My little foster dog tried to protect me. I know it doesnt seem like much, but she has come a long way, from slithering around the house with her tail between her legs, and not letting me touch her.

I just had to share! I really dont want to get rid of her.

Not only does it sound like she's yours, but it sounds like you've done wonders for Saddie! It's not always easy to give a dog that kind of confidence. Good work :)

Members online

No members online now.