The Venting Thread

Grab

Every year, my workplace tries to switch insurance. This year, they said the prices went up quite a lot so are looking around. It's very difficult to make doctors appts or have procedures done when you have no idea what your insurance will be

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
My **** physics class, I hate it.

It makes NO sense at all! Any other normal school has this physics as electromagnetics and electricity. That's what I was expecting going into it. Is this course about magnetics or electricity? Not even slightly. :mad:

They skip around going into a bunch of different subjects that I don't feel we should be doing until AFTER electricity/magnetics! It's so frustrating.

To make matters worse my instructor doesn't even really grasp the material. He just doesn't understand it fully. So asking questions about the problems get's the same old answers I could of found in the book, with no explanation of WHY they are that way.

I'm so going to fail this course. :(

Coopers Hawk is being active in the neighborhood.

It shouldn't bother the chickens (they usually eat Pigeon and smaller) but I'm not a fan of a pointy beak type flying around.

Fun watching it chase songbirds though. Should be less of a threat once more songbirds show up in a month or so.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
This weekend Josh (SO) was supposed to move into a new apartment. Since it's my reading week next week, I opted to take time off work to help with the move, and get everything settled into the new place.

His freakin' landlord called him up last night telling him that this Saturday isn't going to work.
It's a 2 unit building. The person downstairs is moving out, and the upstairs people are moving to the downstairs unit. The landlord had the genius idea of having everyone move the same day. And now the people moving downstairs want to paint before they move all their stuff and can't possibly do everything over the 2 days this weekend.

Josh starts his week of night shifts Sunday night, and he's out of his current place by Sunday. Saturday was literally the only viable day for him to get this all done.

Now here we are both freaking out a little bit trying to figure out how this next week is going to play out without him being homeless....and yet I waste time on the computer instead....

:wall:

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I'm supposed to be in Mexico tanning and vacationing
and because of this stupid snow storm I am not only boyfriend-less but I am not in Mexico.

They refunded us travel of course and upgraded us at the resort for another weekend but still
UGHHHHHH

at least I have another few weeks to workout I guess and it'll be less crowded not on valentines day

Zoom

Twin 2.0
The biggest issue with my period being like clockwork is when it decides to be a couple days late. I'm cramping (to the point i skipped the gym) and feeling ugh on Valentine's Day and I don't even care because A) single and B) whoo hoo not preggers!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Oh and Merlin has to have 2 teeth removed. There seems to be an impacted gum issue.
Spoke to two vets and they say it's a fluke, his teeth/gum are very healthy (I even brush his teeth!) but...during the baby/adult teeth process and teeth grew too close together or something and this pocket happened and now the root is getting exposed and creating a problem (I brought him in because food was getting in there and it bled sometimes but he was in no pain I thought it was just something dumb)

$1500.
Gone.
Ugh.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
the biggest issue with my period being like clockwork is when it decides to be a couple days late. I'm cramping (to the point i skipped the gym) and feeling ugh on valentine's day and i don't even care because a) single and b) whoo hoo not preggers!
yay for not being pregnant!

Oh and Merlin has to have 2 teeth removed. There seems to be an impacted gum issue.
Spoke to two vets and they say it's a fluke, his teeth/gum are very healthy (I even brush his teeth!) but...during the baby/adult teeth process and teeth grew too close together or something and this pocket happened and now the root is getting exposed and creating a problem (I brought him in because food was getting in there and it bled sometimes but he was in no pain I thought it was just something dumb)

$1500.
Gone.
Ugh.
I feel you at least on the dental front. Adopt a puppy mill product Dachshund? $1,100 dental no matter how hard you fought his awful teeth. SIGH. The vet projects no matter what we do he'll lose all his teeth by the time he's 10.

GipsyQueen

Zora walked up the stairs (whoohoo) all by herself. As in I opened the baby gate and she shot up. Now she's refusing to go back down and my dad isn't home. yay for dogs too big to carry down stairs.

FG167

$1500.
Gone.
Ugh.
Dannnngggg that is expensive! Kastle's had two mouth surgeries - one emergency surgery at Michigan State University and one at a high-end clinic in Knoxville. Your area must be pricey! That's a HUGE bummer (I was bummed at the price I paid!).

Kastle is missing all but his two front teeth now and he's very comfortable and it hasn't impacted his life at all. All lost due to being dumb and high-drive and annoying.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears

$1500.
Gone.
Ugh.
Wow that's expensive! Summer's extractions were $600. She had an impaction and also a cracked molar. 9 teeth removed. Poor thing has no top teeth anymore at all. She's fine but she did have to learn to chew bully sticks with her side teeth.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Wow that's expensive! Summer's extractions were $600. She had an impaction and also a cracked molar. 9 teeth removed. Poor thing has no top teeth anymore at all. She's fine but she did have to learn to chew bully sticks with her side teeth.
Dannnngggg that is expensive! Kastle's had two mouth surgeries - one emergency surgery at Michigan State University and one at a high-end clinic in Knoxville. Your area must be pricey! That's a HUGE bummer (I was bummed at the price I paid!).

Kastle is missing all but his two front teeth now and he's very comfortable and it hasn't impacted his life at all. All lost due to being dumb and high-drive and annoying.
I'm starting to feel like I have a very expensive vet.

The everyday stuff is not bad at all but the more people I tell about his 2 teeth the more people are like WHAT???
but I went to TWO vets and both gave me the same estimate!

...maybe I should travel.
I mean I would personally love not to spend almost a months rent on his teeth lol

Members online

No members online now.