Strange rear end weakness

This is an odd one that Buster has pulled at least twice.

Not go out into the driving rain to poop, pee. Finally goes outside.

Pooped, Vomited, urinated, then staggered and fell over. Then he ran into the house.

He did nearly the same thing thing two years ago, and he went to the vet where he proceeded to not allow his temperature to be taken and begged for treats. Vet had no clue so we went home.

This time, less than 10 minutes later, he was jumping and doing spin tricks for food.Those would seem to require both strength and coordination. Now he seems more or less back to normal.

I can't seem to find anything that would account for this kind of short term behavior. Some sort of seizure? Poisoning or illness wouldn't come on and disappear so fast.

Romy

Taxiderpy
That's what happens when Strider seizes, though he's never vomited. The last bad cluster he had, he lost control of his back legs for almost 24 hours before they came back. I was really scared we were going to lose him.

Is there a name for this sort of seizure then?

Most of the internet shows more typical flailing type things.

Saeleofu

Seizure is my guess too. My parents' dog had more typical grand-mal seizures, but they really can be anything from drooling a bit to grand-mal flailing seizures.

Members online

No members online now.