Holden's rain dance

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
Rainy season is now upon us, which means we won't see much of the sun for another 10 months. People have abandoned the take-the-dog-for-a-walk ship and are seemingly seeking refuge until the bad weather subsides. Holden will have NONE of that!

http://youtu.be/RmI_DMQ9bIU

Barb04

Super Moderator
Awww.....great video. I kept singing "over the river & thru the woods to grandmother's house we go...."

Loved it, thanks for posting that and giving me a morning smile (Pre-second cup of coffee at that!).

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
that was adorably clever and entertaining! And Holden is beyond beautiful and handsome!

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
Thank you everyone :D Holden is happy you like it!

skKi and I had the idea to make this video because we find a lot of our clients don't walk their pups in the rain. We felt this was silly as our dogs LOVE rain hikes. But so do we. Nothing like a hot shower after a good long rainy hike :)

Equinox

I LOVED the mini-movie! It was completely adorable. I need to show Trent this video, and maybe then he will learn to be a proper Oregonian. Rain and showers year long, and Trent is still prissy as can be about it. He likes drinking out of puddles and digging through mud, but goodness forbid that horrid stuff even drizzle down on him.

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
I LOVED the mini-movie! It was completely adorable. I need to show Trent this video, and maybe then he will learn to be a proper Oregonian. Rain and showers year long, and Trent is still prissy as can be about it. He likes drinking out of puddles and digging through mud, but goodness forbid that horrid stuff even drizzle down on him.
Hopefully Holden's video inspires Trent! I'm glad you liked it! We are flattered :eek:

Paige

Let it be
Im always shocked people in bc dont walk their pups in the rain. WHEN DO THEY WALK THEM? Vancouver is wet.

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
Thank you oh so much you guys! Holden loves the camera. Such a ham!! Kind of a problem when filming sometimes haha!

Equinox

Hopefully Holden's video inspires Trent! I'm glad you liked it! We are flattered :eek:
Hopefully! Trent is a broken Oregonian dog. That needs to change - I actually LOVE the rain!

You and skKi put such creative and artistic touches to all of your photographs, and I loved seeing you do the same for the video :)

Members online

No members online now.