I had no idea what I was getting myself into 3 years ago..

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
(it's been a little crazy and I forgot to make the thread but she did have two celebrations - complete with cake/ice cream)

BUT late is better than never, right? :eek:

Miss Nomi made it to see three! :p I've owned a lot of Dachshunds in my life and I've never met one who is such a firecracker. She might be little but, she has no fear nor does she allow it to stop her from attempting to do anything!

I know I can ALWAYS count on you to push the limits and make me question my sanity. ;)

I can't think of a better buddy to watch Glee with -

She helps with the dishes -

She *sometimes* listens -

Always ready to go to the lake (please excuse the ugly warm shoes/socks)

Dad, are we there yet?

Despite the fact she has to be busy 24/7 she always knows when Mom needs a cuddle -

Happy Birthday Milk-Dud! I can only imagine how dull life would be without you! I <3 you! :D

(sorry for the bad quality of pics - and no my walls are not yellow)

Last edited:

ACooper

Happy birthday! You are just a whole bunch of adorable packed into a tiny package! LOL

and no my walls are not yellow)
Oh good! LOLOL Some shades of yellow can be very nice.........but the one in that picture made my eyebrows go up way to far for safety, they could have gotten stuck! :rofl1:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
LOL the one of her ready to go to the lake - she's like NOW NOW NOW GO NOW GO NOW.

Happy birthday little peanut!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Happy Birthday Miss Nomi. Being a firecracker you should get a big bang out of this day. Hope it's a real tail wagger.

Members online

No members online now.