Uh oh!!

• Thread starter Backward_Cinderella
  • Start date
B

Backward_Cinderella

I just went to get the mail to get my mind away from things...
Two somebodies small and furry are due for their rabies vacs!!!
Booger and April both hate the vet, poor things. Buuuut... I called to make an appointment any way. They get to go Monday. I think I'll have heartworm testing done, too. They're about due for it, I think.

Poor furbabies.

bubbatd

Ollie was thrilled to go this week !! It was only his annual ...heartworm check and Bordatella . He loves everyone there and they him . Free nail trim . Sure it cost me $86 but the peace of mind is worth it ! Since I've had him , I've only had to go in for his annual check ups .....it's good to know that you have a healthy dog . They checked him from top to bottom . Sure he was a handfull for me , but it was woth it .

B

Backward_Cinderella

Ollie was thrilled to go this week !! It was only his annual ...heartworm check and Bordatella . He loves everyone there and they him . Free nail trim . Sure it cost me $86 but the peace of mind is worth it ! Since I've had him , I've only had to go in for his annual check ups .....it's good to know that you have a healthy dog . They checked him from top to bottom . Sure he was a handfull for me , but it was woth it .

*sigh*
If only ours were like that.
Doom gets his ribs broken defending his territory (GOOD BOY if you know the story)
Bobsie gets herself stuck under the storage shed and has to have stitches
Doom gets in the Queen's Wreath and gets stung, and then has an allergic reaction
Booger knocks himself out running into the Window
Bear also has allergies... and thyroid problems
April jumps off the couch thinking she can fly and breaks her leg...

My vet probably thinks I beat my poor furbabies. :(

Members online