What's going on this weekend?

Putting in a snap together wood floor in my bedroom, I almost have 1/4th done already. I would still be working on it but part of the floor needs to be replaced before I can do anything else - going to get my dad to do it tomorrow.

& if amazon isn't lying my antenna should be here tomorrow so I will be putting that up as well. I wish fedex would hurry up with the converter box. I'm excited about free tv. :)

Also tomorrow I'm taking the dogs biking. My bike has been out of commission for a while. Nora took to it like a pro already.

Red.Apricot

I might be having a dinner get together with my best friend, his girlfriend, and my boyfriend tomorrow, if the best friend's girl can come. Otherwise, the three of us will probably still eat food and watch a movie, but it won't be as special.

It seems to be pretty serious between them, so I want to get to know her. She's kind of shy, though, and I'm brash and loud--so far we haven't hit it off.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I worked all day today (literally...from nine to seven, then I stopped by with food for my boyfriend at his work and we didn't leave until nine). Work tomorrow morning, and then at some point tomorrow afternoon I have to stop by someone's house and take care of their cat. Then I work Sunday evening (and am still caring for the cat).

Fun fun fun.

But, with my cat sitting money I think I'm going to "splurge" and go buy some new books. :D So I'm excited about that.

CaliTerp07

Had agility practice tonight with some classmates in a friend's backyard.

Tomorrow I am sleeping in for the first time in over a month!!! And then hitting the farmer's market and doing some yard work/clean up.

Sunday I have church, then trying to get to the dog park for our little meet up, and then hosting Bible study in the evening.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Working tomorrow and doing some offleash training with Cricket.

Sunday morning I'm working the early morning shift until about 9:30am and then Chaz meetup. :)

SpringerLover

Tonight I bathed/trimmed dogs and swam them. (Yes, in that order...)
Tomorrow I work from 8:30-5:30 then birthday party for a friend.
Sunday I'm heading to an agility trial for a bit then work 12-6:30.

What weekend...? :)

k9krazee

Tonight I went right from work to an appreciation dinner for a Grief Center that I volunteer for from 6-10pmish (and I left early!)

Tomorrow I have two funeral services to direct, one at 10am (with visitation beginning at 8:30am at the church) and one at 2pm (starting at 11:30) both going in procession to the same cemetery - so on top of all the nitty gritty details I have to get in order in the morning, I'm going to wake up at the crack of dawn to drive through the cemetery to find the grave locations and run all the cars through the car wash. Then I have an event in the evening with a few of my colleagues at one of the local churches.

Sunday I work as well, at the moment I'm just hoping to get out early, grill out and spend some time with the boyfriend.

I should have been spending the weekend with Jack at an agility trial but my schedule got screwed up *cries*

Gypsydals

Today was. Take the van in only to be told they don't have the part yet and even through the tranny is on recall it and starting to give me problems. They will fix it when it leaves me stranded (jerks):rolleyes:. ALTHOUGH for 85 bucks an hour they could look at it now. AHH yea no, it under recall, I'm not paying for it. Why they couldn't tell him over the phone they don't even have the darn part in yet, is beyond me.
Coming back home with said vehicle. Packed up a bunch of stuff, moved it down to the new house, move it all in and unpacked it. Loaded empty boxes back in the van to pack up more tomorrow.
Tomorrow, grocery shopping and more moving stuff. and doing laundry. YUCK
Sunday-hopefully I get to sit on my butt. LOL

SaraB

Are Sloan and Zuma that similar? She needs some work too!
Um, if the bite marks on my bicep are any indication, I'm going to go with yes... they are that similar. Notice I said bicep, I was not leaning down in any way, all 17.75" of her jumped up and grabbed my bicep enough to leave scratches. What was I doing at this time? Laying sod and ignoring her attempts to get me to throw her toy.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
last night was my daughter's school dance--so we spent the evening getting her ready, dropped her off and my husband and I were able to go out to dinner by ourselves for our anniversary. Was really nice.
Today--tackle some hound dogs to trim their nails! :p Last night I was painting my daughters fingernails, --today hound trims. Think they'd like pink sparkle on their nails?

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Busy weekend here -- house stuff (painting, resealing, etc.), dog stuff, yard stuff...
Not as exciting a weekend as it could have been but that is a good thing I think :)

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Well.... Last night I had work drinks, drank too much vodka and was ill... Don't think I'll ever learn. Today I've been cleaning up dog hair. I'm looking after old collie taz and she is MOULTING like a crazy thing. I gave her a really good brush, got a full bag of hair, and the little scoundrel emptied it everywhere..... Not.bad considering she's having a bout of vestibular and is extremely unsteady right now!!!!!!

I'm planning on a lazy day with the dogs. Same tomorrow.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Work today and tomorrow, SALE WEEKEND SALE WEEKEND :D :D :D

Other than that? Reading the 3rd book in the Song of Fire and Ice saga and pretending my apartment doesn't need cleaned!!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm at work today, which should be the longest day ever, because it's pouring rain. Luckily I have a couple of appointments scheduled for this afternoon, so it's just a matter of entertaining myself until then.

Hoping beyond hope that I can get one day without a raging headache setting in...I can feel it hovering around the back of my head/back, just waiting for a chance to pounce. I discovered the joys of mixing Percocet with beer last night and if I didn't have to be, you know, conscious, I'd totally be doing that again. To finally have some type of relaxed relief after a week of wanting to cut my head off, it's indescribable.

Tomorrow is going to be a day of horseback riding, hiking and hopefully F1 racing.

Well after much deliberation we did go for a short run this morning. Not nearly enough, so we're intermittently doing some training. Probably will go run some errands at some point.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Work today and tomorrow, SALE WEEKEND SALE WEEKEND :D :D :D

Other than that? Reading the 3rd book in the Song of Fire and Ice saga and pretending my apartment doesn't need cleaned!!
How cool am I that I don't work there this weekend? Staying as far away as possible LOL.

Got done what I needed to today - work, cat food, took the dogs for a walk since it's not as horrid outside as I thought it'd be. Amazing how different it feels when it's cloudy out and the sun isn't beating down on you. Leaving in a little bit to see the rat babies and then go back to work. And maybe I'll do my cleaning tonight so that tomorrow is wide open...

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Today involved running errands and doing a couple of things about the house. Tonight is gaming with friends.

Tomorrow is laundry and some more gaming. Also taking the curly tails to the park if possible...

96 GTS

Custom User Title
Just got done with work. Watching the 24 Hours of the Nurburgring. Tomorrow I'll probably be cleaning.

Members online

No members online now.