please read this

my_dog

hey guys, how are u all? i'm a new user as of today. This site seems pretty cool and i could really use your help.
i've got quite a challenging and lengthy advertising report to write about My Dog dog food. it would be great if any of you who read this msg could just quickly reply, it won't be too strenuous i promise.
just a few quick q's:
Does anyone here buy MY DOG?
if so, are you loyal to that brand?
why do you buy it? (eg. because your dog prefers it over all others,you percieve it to be the best for some reason, the expense of the product etc)
Do you find the brand expensive?
what breed of dog(s) do you have?

thanx all!! hope that wasn't too bad! cheers

my_dog

hey is this an American dog site? im wondering why you haven't heard of this dog food. I'm in Australia, but i'm sure it's over there too. could you poss. do a huge favour for me? when you go to the shops next, could you poss see whether it is there? :D
thank you!

Interesting. I've not heard of it either, and I've never seen it in any of the pet supply stores.

I'll give it a look on the net later when I'm not so pressed for time. Who is the manufacturer and where is it manufactured?

We went to WinnDixie superstore this morning and it wasn't there.

This is a dog forum for anyone anywhere. But the owner is an all American mutt :)

Chazhound

Debi

I've never heard of it either. I was even looking at our local feed store for other brands, and around here it isn't in any of the local stores or pet stores.

my_dog

thanx so much guys for your help anyway, that's really nice. god i'm stoked that some people actually have the time for others, that's really lovely. i've never been on a forum like this before

Blondie

I live in the middle of nowhere :) and no, never heard of it. I'm too lousy, but can't find it online either!

My Dog

It appears to be an Aussie-only product. Since nowhere on their website do they mention anything about the complete ingredients, I'm assuming it's equivilent to our similarly packaged grocery store brands ala Pedigree or Purina Beneful.

Maybe it's wallaby meat!!! :eek: :cool:

This pic:
looks like the packaging for some cat foods we have over here.

You're right, BG. There's a little-dog food I've seen packaged like that, I think it's called Caesar or something similar, and it even had a photo of the same kind of dog on it and uses the dog in the TV ads.

Mz_Mutley

Owned By Neos
I know My Dog dog food (I am an aussie) and would never feed it to my dog.... it's absolutely terrible!!! It is like a low grade dog food in a fancy package!

my_dog

thanx for giving me more insight guys.
that's interesting about the different label, hmmm, i don't know where i can find more out about that. maybe i'll try and find caeser or the thing that you guys said.
hmmm, i'm well on my way to a 3000 Word essay! pfft!
if you still wanted to know, it's made by MARS, but on their website, they mention nothing of the brand!! so rotten.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online