I'm babysitting my neighbors Poodle

Hi all,

My neighbors went to Hawaii for three weeks and were going to board their 9 month old Poodle, Sam for the whole time. I had offered to keep him but I think they thought that it would be too much of an inposition for me. Well, they went to see the place that they were going to keep him and decided "NO WAY", so he is with me. So far Chloe & JB are handling the whole thing pretty well. Chloe is being her normal alpha self. I've been being really careful to make sure that they all have their own space & enough attention. It's been alot of fun. I've never been a real Poodle person, but I adore this little guy. He's a sweetheart!!! :D

Saje

Island dweller
Cute! You're so helpful. What kind of poodle is it? My very first employers had standard poodles and they were not as strung-out as the smaller ones. They were actually pretty neat dogs. The pup got so excited when she saw me that she'd pee every time! :)

You'll have so much fun.

Thanks...I try to be a good neighbor!!! I'd love to Poodle sit for you.

Sam is a toy Poodle. He's white! He seems a bit bigger then the other toys that I have seen.

We were on the Oregon Coast last weekend, and we went into a little shop there, and the lady had the most adorable black Standard Poodle. Her name was Callie. The lady had rescued her from a Poodle rescue. She was so sweet and so smart. She could do all kinds of tricks. Quite the ham. I loved her!!! :D

You know it's funny that you say that. I have thought that would be a good business. I've even thought of doing it during the day.

I had "Sterling" a few days ago. I got some recent pictures of "Mona" who was the pick of the litter. They are both so darling.

Baxter, the dog that Chloe was bred with and the female Corgi that he lives with, had a litter of puppies on Monday. They didn't even realize that she was pregnant until two weeks before she had them. She had three puppies, two females and a male. I'm going to go over and see them tonight. I'm so tempted to take one of them, but the wise part of me says to wait until I can rescue a dog as there are so many out there who need a home so desparately.

I will update you on the puppies. :D

Members online

No members online now.