Kyrie Pictures

corgi_love

I've been so overwhelmed with Kyrie and her bladder infection that I haven't taken any pictures lately.. So here are some crappy ones! My camera really is trying to make me want a new one lately, LOL. Anyway here are a few pictures! Kyrie is 19 weeks now!

This is from earlier this month. Look at Regee's wittle paws!

Nice new size comparison!!

Toller_08

What a pretty pup she is! I'm so glad you posted these. I was hoping we'd get to see some new ones of her soon. :)

xpaeanx

I hope she's feeling better too!

she looks like a big fuzzy bear that just came out of the dryer! LOL. Too cute!

and of course, I love regis.... :)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!! x D

You are seriously slacking, Carlee! I just sent you a demanding PM before I noticed this, actually. hehe.

Kyrie is getting cuter and cuter, I swear. And cuddlier. Omg.

Regis and his puppy are sooo sweet together! I love the first picture. That's how Fozzie plays with big puppies, too. He wants to know if he can come over to play.

corgi_love

Thanks all :D!!

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!! x D

You are seriously slacking, Carlee! I just sent you a demanding PM before I noticed this, actually. hehe.

Kyrie is getting cuter and cuter, I swear. And cuddlier. Omg.

Regis and his puppy are sooo sweet together! I love the first picture. That's how Fozzie plays with big puppies, too. He wants to know if he can come over to play.
LOL! I was going to find this thread to send to you but then I saw you commented :D I know I've been slacking, it doesn't help that my camera hates me either!! Regis is SO tolerant.. and he LOVES to get on his hind legs!

Fozfoz can always come and play if he is willing to drive 3,000 miles :D

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
They are seriously the cutest couple... I would not mind being the filling in that cuddle sandwich! HAHA. And I definitely wouldn't mind taking pictures of those two. Oh heck, it's worth the 3000 mile drive.

But, where are my keys? And my car is gone! And Fozzieee! D:<

Members online