Silver Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

peetee07

Our little friend has been sending e-mails about how moronic and stupid I (and apparently the rest of us) are for saying silvers are not supposed to be bred. His "stud" Reese is only 9 months old!!! :eek: What does that say? The parent's are not titled and I've no idea about the other generations. I'm going to check and see if the parents were OFA/CERF tested. Sire - elbows: normal, hips: good. Dam - hips: good. No CERF done on either one.

Bear in mind this is from the parents of the 9 month old stud they have. Parents aren't titled, "stud" isn't titled (of course), disqualifying color, no CERF done on parents, "stud" to young for testing and may not even be worthy of breeding.
LabBreeder, you are a joke. No matter what the registration would say you would complain, 1st you complained Reese isn't AKC, well he is, then you complained his parents weren't worthy of being registered, and they are, now Oh my goodness CERF hasn't been done yet or he has no titles, the pup is 9 MONTHS OLD he is too young for any tests and HE WILL NOT BE BRED till he gets them. So stop complaining about every little thing that you find. You are very ignorant,self centered and close minded, i apologize if that's rude but i'm sorry, everybody's dog has to start somewhere and i'm sorry none will ever be perfect to satisfy YOUR criteria. It must be nice Kim to have dogs that read at a 10th grade level and have IQs of 140. So once again....please grow up. Do not expect any further responses from me, i'm beyond this childish game, no matter what we do, it will never be good enough. Thank you for the debate i guess you can say 14 vs 2 wasn't really a fair debate but oh well i expected so much. Good luck to all of you in your future endeavours.

W

whatszmatter

stick you head in the sand much?? you have a 9 month old stud dog???? he hasn't been bred yet, so that is very very good. He hasn't had any certs done, not a big suprise there I didn't htink he'd have them done even if he was 3 years old. But you say you're having a planned litter in early 2007 with this said "stud" dog. he still won't have any testing done, he still won't be old enough to prove worthiness, but your mortgage must be coming due or does daddy need a new car?? what gives? Seems to me 2008 might be a better time if you're ever going to breed. Then you can at least have all that you say you're going to have done on your dog by then. I'm still waiting for you and that disgusting GSD breeder to give it whirl and mate your "silver" labs to her "superior" working GSD's that are probably nothing more than fear biting spooks. How much you gonna charge for those??

sheps4me

I'm still waiting for you and that disgusting GSD breeder to give it whirl and mate your "silver" labs to her "superior" working GSD's that are probably nothing more than fear biting spooks. How much you gonna charge for those??

Now don't start putting ideas in their heads :yikes: :p Can you imagine? A rare silver shepherd that can retrieve water fowl and take down a man ... or is it the other way around? :lol-sign:

Ashlea

I don't know about anyone else, but a 9 month old stud dog is not good enough for anyone, not just Kim. I wouldn't touch your superior skilled labs with a barge pole!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I love this place.. I love how people learn EVERYTHING about each other, and their dogs, and their morals, and their practices without EVER meeting face to face.

*removes tongue from cheek*

stevinski

Int CH - $uperBitch
What dog "deserves" to be bred?

Colour is one thing.

Just because the AKC (or whatever) says it is wrong, is bull crap.

If they turned around and said - hey - please can we just have HEALTHY dogs irrelevant of "mis marks" or wrong colours it would go a LONG way into BETTERING these poor poor breeds
my god this would be a great time for red to come back :D

the akc is just a REGISTRY they do not make the breed standards, the breed clubs do, the people who are really passionate about the breed, so it would have been the lab experts, etc who would have made this standard, the people who care for the breed.

stevinski

Int CH - $uperBitch
What your not getting is we arent bashing the color!!! Its the exclusive breeding of that color with no working certificates or show points. What are these dogs being bred for? COLOR! Thats all! Its rediculous!
It would be like me breeding for Fox Reds and ignoring clearances, lineage and talents
EXACTLY!!!!!! :D

i couldnt care less what colour the dog was, its the people that are breeding just for colour that i dont like, also even if the dog has all its health testing done that still doesnt justify it for breeding, i believe that they should have some background, like show, hunting, track, etc

L

LabBreeder

pete - You will never understand where we are all coming from because you don't see what your doing as wrong. You have a 9 month old pup that you are calling "stud" AND that you plan on having a litter from in 2007. What happened to "waiting to breed til he's been tested"? Apparently that was a lie. So your dogs are AKC registered, that's good, but doesnt' mean they should be bred with disqualifying factors. The stud has nothing in his pedigree that would make him, or his pups, remarkable. The PARENTS didn't have CERF done and hips were "good". I wasn't talking about your 9 month old, he's to young...DUH!

You are right about one thing though. This wasn't a very good debate because it was like "debating" with a brick wall. You being the brick wall, in case you didn't understand that either. You deliberately started a thread to have people discuss your so called "silver" labs, but then only degrade people when they tell you it's wrong and that your breeding practices are sadly lacking. As I have said before....if you have people naive and uneducated enough to buy your pups from a (to young) stud dog with no testing or pedigree then by all means make your money. That's what your in it for...the almighty $$$$...not the breed.

stevinski

Int CH - $uperBitch
if registering dogs with registries was what made them breeding worthy then harleys registered with the JKC and the KC so he's perfect :D

Julie

I am back again.
Perhaps you should look at every page and not be a follower. There is NO PAYPAL anywhere on the site but if ya bothered to look on your own instead of taking joe shmos word for it ya might have noticed that on your own. God you people are unbelievable. Feels like a kiddie fight in grade 4...grow up.
Me a follower? Now that is funny. :lol-sign:

It might feel like a "kiddie fight" in grade 4 to you...... But I take these things on a much more serious note. I feel very strongly about my labs... and It saddens me to hear of "breeders" doing this to one of my favorite breeds and your friend Yuckaduck doing the same.....maybe even worse.....to my other favorite breed.

By the way you came here for the sole reason to stir the pot that Yuckaduck started cooking. *I believe you came to our playground, we did not seek you out. You were the one seeking a fight.......you even brought a friend to help you out*

Maybe you should take your own advice. and..... grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.