American Cheese Slices

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i stroked my daughter"s and i wasn't even aware at what i had done..after that i just handed her the pill and the glass of water..she never had any trouble..she was a terror about the liquid...use to chase her around the house with the spoon! I mad as heck! She would spit it out and then you didn't know if she swallowed any at all and perscriptions are soooooo expensive..we had one dog at the kennel i had no problem with, but the girl that relieved me on my day off did. The pill was bitter. On Mondays i would be bringing him his pill and he would salavate like a rabie's poster boy..i could pop that pill down his throat slick as grease..don't know why she had such a problem. By Friday he wouldn't even notice..monday he'd be a slobbery mess again. Cats and rabbits now..they are hard!!!!!!

Zen, Gaddy, Zen.

Injustice and bigotry are about the only things that get me cranked, and even then I just tend to get quieter. People who know me well enough know to watch when I start dropping my voice - I'm getting ready to quietly and thoroughly lay into someone, lol! I'm that dog who never barks, just appears out of nowhere and shows teeth. :D

Besides, why get excited when it's easier to just DO something about a problem. ;)

Not sure what you mean by belly growl. Have you ever seen a dog that just appears next to someone who's not supposed to be there and pulls its lips back from its teeth - right before it lunges? Bear was and Bimmer is really good at that, and he's teaching Kharma to do it, lol! Sometimes all that's necessary is showing the teeth.

We used to have a problem between my house and my parents. The county jail and justice center is two blocks away, which isn't a problem, except that there was a policy of turning out the prisoners at 4:00 a.m. when their time was up so the county wouldn't have to feed them breakfast. Some of them would cut up between the two houses and have a beer and smoke breakfast in the back of my yard. That stopped when Bear came. No one came near our houses. Ever.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i mean that low rumble that starts way down deep in a dog as the hackles raise and the teeth begin to be beared..it all starts in the core..low and meaning it.

Members online