Brothers getting anouther dog

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
My brothers is absolutly positively in love with his Picardy puppy Zero. And I have to admit their doing wonderful with him. It did shock me though this morning when he called and asked my opinion on something. My brother told me his friend's Italian Greyhound had had a litter of puppies awhile back nice pups meant for show and agility. Well my brother originally got Zero for agility for himself but when he heard about this pups he figured one would make a great one for his daughters to do agility with. The pups are already 12 weeks and ready to go. My brother asked if i thought it was a good idea and considering he lives on a nice chunk of property and is extremly good at training dogs. And he is knowledgeable about sight hound breeds especially Greyhounds. So i told him that if he thinks he can handle it then go for it. Zero is house trained and over his chewing stage and is just doing great. So my brother said he would come by tomarow and if he had the puppy them yay he got if not then oh well.

Im excited for him. He as dog sat both his friends Italian Greyhounds and has fallen in love with them . Infact before Zero got to his home my brother said he wished these little dogs had come in his life first. But now that he can have both im very happy for him.

Anyways anyone on here own one or know much about the breed? I know a bit and think the breed wil fit in well with my brothers family.

One of my good friends just married a man with an Italian Greyhound. She says Lady is a very well mannered and quiet little dog who is quite eager to please and shy, but friendly with a sweet disposition.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
All I know is that they don't grow much hair, even in winter so they are quite open to the elements and have to wear a little coat! Oh yeah and they don't need loads of exercise, just a few good sprints a day is enough as they are built for speed not long distance!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Well he got Him!!! He got a little blue male named Andre. He's still here and brought Zero and Andre they absolutly love each other. Anyways took a couple pics.

tired Andre

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
He is divine!! What a beautiful colour he is!! And such pretty blue eyes!!!!!! Awww, I want one!!! Can you tell?!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I know he's adorable

My brother is saying he is my oldest neices dog but he will probley end up doing most of the agility training as he is doing with Zero right now. He's excited and loving this new little guy.

Members online

No members online now.