Vizsla

B

BlackDog

Tell me about them. I don't see alot of them around here, but I saw one today in a pet store. The other was in there getting food. The other one I saw was in a different pet store getting obeidence lessons. He was pulling, jumping, and swirming all over the place. Kinda funny to watch.

Saje

Island dweller
Richie has one. Look for him. :) I've never seen one in RL either.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
I have only known one Viszla in real life and she was DEFINATELY "hound minded" lol She did Agility and when she was paying attention she did fabulous, but she'd get lost in a scent and go off course and it took a few minutes for her owner to get her attention back to what it was. lol Beautiful dogs though :)

They are a beautiful breed but in my opinion they aren't for a novice owner. They are a high-energy breed who needs something to do. The few that I have met over the years in obed. school have done well but with alot of commitment from their owners.

T

tessa_s212

THey are an extremely high energy breed. They live to be always on the move, and ALWAYS with you. They love nothing more than to be with you. They will follow you around constantly. They are very birdy and can be difficult to train because they are easily distracted, but when you have their full attention they are very intelligent and easy to train.

I coudl go on forever, but I am a bit tight on time.

Staff online

Members online