Hi from Beltsville, MD

Right now I'm being selfish. I'm trying the waters, so I'd like the negatives to my wishes. I want to carry my Baruch toy poodle on my body in a knapsack when I go shopping. So I hope to start a thread and it's hard to figure out what to call it. I guess "Grocery Shopping With My Best Friend".

Also, I've just discovered what it means to look at our best friends as domesticated wolves. It helps when I want to talk to my vet. So far the literature all agrees that all these different breeds come from a very simple origins, some of which are still around.

I discovered my first personal dog at the age of 64. It changed me. I'm sorry I didn't know all this when I was an active mom. You know how it is when you are "converted" to anything, you become evangelistic:)

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
Hi and WELCOME :) I answered in your thread, though I'm not sure why food shopping is a must with your dog. Not a place I would want to see a dog unless it was being used for assisted reasons such as a seeing eye dog............;) Just because you have a "toy" breed and carry him in a bag still doesn't make it acceptable to be in a grocery store JMO! :D

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! I'd love to see pics of your dog, I'm sure you'll learn a lot here and I hope you enjoy the forum :D

Welcome!

Hi, and welcome to Chazhound! Pics of you pup would be great! I hope you enjoy th forum!:D :)

LuvsDogs

Hello & welcome to the forum. It's never too late to find the joy & love a dog can bring to your life. Hope to hear about & see pics of him soon.

bubbatd

Welcome to the group !!! Glad you found the wonderful world of owning a dog !!! Sorry if we hit you too hard on your first post ! I thought you were a Paris Hilton !! Glad to have an older than I senior here !!

Members online

No members online now.