Chinook's Puppy picture thread.

GipsyQueen

Well now that we've actually picked a puppy - she needs a picture thread ;) She comes home in about 1.5 weeks!
So, without further ado - introducing Chinook (Chinook is her reg. name) :)

JessLough

Love My Mutt
She's perfect! Will you be calling her Chinook too? (I think I saw another name on Facebook? But for all I know that could have been German for puppy LOL)

GipsyQueen

She's perfect! Will you be calling her Chinook too? (I think I saw another name on Facebook? But for all I know that could have been German for puppy LOL)
Welpe is German for puppy ^^

We considered calling her Chinook, but we're waiting until she'd home... we do have a list though. I long list. :rofl1:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
ASHDFLKJASKJHAFLK!

AFHSJDHFAWIROLKNAJHD!!!!!!!

Translation: Oh dear. What an cute looking little puppy she is. I am sure all will be quite smitten with her.

GipsyQueen

ASHDFLKJASKJHAFLK!

AFHSJDHFAWIROLKNAJHD!!!!!!!

Translation: Oh dear. What an cute looking little puppy she is. I am sure all will be quite smitten with her.
:rofl1: Don't be decieved by her adorableness. :p The breeder has already dubbed her as the biggest Monster. :p Aparently she is the leader in all things nauty - like escaping their puppy yard. :yikes: She opened a gate. at 8 weeks old. I think our fence is too small. :yikes:

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
ACKKK Kcute cute cute cute cute cute cute she has grown up so fast!! 1.5 weeks is far too long!! LOL

Members online

No members online now.