Anyone have a GoPro?

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Does anyone have one? I was looking for a bit of information on how they work, whether they all take photo "bursts" (x amount of pictures per second) or if some only take videos. I came across a blog that the author attaches one to her dogs collar and gets a dogs POV pictures. Their website isn't being very helpful and was looking at some of the older (and cheaper) models.

We have one that we occasionally use as a helmet cam (motocross and oval track races). I've never thought of using one as a pet-cam...they strike me as being a tiny bit heavy for a small dog but I love the idea.

They do take photos, but I'm not positive about whether they will take "bursts" without prompting.

(So basically I'm not actually helpful at all!)

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Does anyone have one? I was looking for a bit of information on how they work, whether they all take photo "bursts" (x amount of pictures per second) or if some only take videos. I came across a blog that the author attaches one to her dogs collar and gets a dogs POV pictures. Their website isn't being very helpful and was looking at some of the older (and cheaper) models.
Ha! That's my friend =)

It takes video too. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150910992595800

I'll have to see if she's posted what model it is, but she prefers the photos bursts (she usually has it timed to take a photo every 5 minutes or so or she can fire it using a remote) to videos. It wasn't very expensive if i recall.

yoko

I play around with it a lot.

I actually don't like the photo bursts but the video is always great. My dad bought the HD one for when he goes diving and it's got amazing picture quality.

I'll admit to attaching it to Yoshi's collar and playing fetch to see what she sees.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I've used one for car stuff. It's our drive through Tail of the Dragon reeeally early in the morning on our way to Georgia. It's mounted on my door. I think this video is sideways so I apologize, but it's late and I have no interest in trying to fix it, lol.

http://youtu.be/3m-3F5U6wrQ

It's one we borrowed from a friend. I think it was the HD Hero2, but not entirely sure. I want one but I don't think we'd ever really use it. Plus it's cheaper to just borrow one. :p

MicksMom

All I know is they are pretty tough. Our youngest son got one recently. He's taken it to the West Point Spring Classic paintball event, as well as camping and mountain biking. A true testament to its toughness, tho is when he loaned it to someone on base- it was dropped in the parking lot and then run over. The only thing that happened was a clasp broke.

Members online

No members online now.