Fozzie in action!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Featuring Sadie. :O)

I had taken a bunch of pictures of Fozzie over the past week, so here are a few of my favorites. I know I need to take some of Gonzo, but he isn't nearly as hammy.

Fozzie loves A-frames.

Look!... I can do it while giving you a raspberry!

Sadie, about to jump. (I have impeccable timing...)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Frolicking.

They make a cute couple. Borgskies, anyone? (Border Collie x Corgi/Husky)

This is pretty much how it goes.
Sadie waits for the ball to be thrown. Fozzie attacks my chuckit.

AirFozzie!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
LOL

I will hypnotize you into throwing ball... you are feeling sleepy. Verrry sleepyyy.

Fozzie will occasionally fetch for me, now.
When he is feeling extra generous.

Toller_08

I love Sadie! What an incredibly beautiful dog she is. Wow! Fozzie is as adorable as ever... LOL what a guy! I especially like the first one of him in your second to last post for some reason.. and the very last one, too. :)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
I knew you would like the Sadie pictures, Devon! ;) Grace wouldn't mind you coming out to cuddle her, anyday. She really is a good girl. I cannot believe she's 10 months old... she's getting her adult coat in, and getting all fluffy.

A

Angel Chicken

You know how much I love the Fozz!

Sadie is cute too, but Fozzie is cuter :p

noludoru

Bored Now.
AWWWWW! Fozzie is such a handsome little dog.. I want to kiss his little white paws. They are too adorabe. And Sadie is really grown up - what happened to the little baby we saw pictures of? :p

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Thanks for the nice replies, y'allll. :)

AWWWWW! Fozzie is such a handsome little dog.. I want to kiss his little white paws. They are too adorabe. And Sadie is really grown up - what happened to the little baby we saw pictures of? :p
I kiss Fozzie's paws basically all day every day. Irregardless of what he has stepped in.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW! I ask myself what happened to that little puppy, often. If you find her... bring her to me! She was such a good wittle baby, too. But it's been fun watching her grow up. I love that she still has the same exact face and expressions.

OMG! Fozzie sleeping is ADORABLE!!! *steals the sleeping Fozzie*
Haha.

Well, you're in luck, because you will find Fozzie sleeping in random positions 99% of the day. I have to physically pick him up to wake him, sometimes. Or just poke him for like 5 minutes. He could sleep through a monsoon. :p

Members online

No members online now.