Nikon or Canon

My brother has a canon rebel xt. The lens is broken cause he doesn't take care of his things so I only got to use it the first few months before it was broken! I plan on buying it off of him pretty soon..my current camera is crap!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Okay, well... I stopped at Best Buy to ask a few questions, and they had a really good deal on the Rebel XT. Cheaper than Amazon by $10, plus if I have problems there's a physical store I can go to about it.
So... I bought it. D=
JFHGKDH

....I'm in love. Holy cow. Why did I wait so long to buy this thing?

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I have a Canon Digital Rebel XTi. My husband bought it for me as a birthday present. I have been thinking of trying my hand at sports photography. For now, though, I'm practicing with puppy photography... both have lots of running. :p

Anyways, I love it! Picture quality is great, and the settings are very user-friendly. I had most of it figured out pretty quickly. I'm still not the greatest at actually composing shots, but it feels good to use and I get some really nice photos out of it. (A few of them are importing to my computer right now, actually... :D)

I have never tried a Nikon DSLR, so I don't know much about them. We have a Nikon P&S that takes pretty good photos when I don't want to haul the Canon around... but that isn't very often anymore.

Members online

No members online now.