My Dogs

Dog4Me

My Flat Coated Retriever Raven
Raven and his Octapuss

Raven smiling pretty

Abby my female English Pointer (see the heart shape on her head?)

Scooter my male English Pointer
lol my Panda Bear boy lol

Dog4Me

Scooter again

Doomus my Clumber Spaniel

Most people says he's ugly i find him adorable

Barb04

Super Moderator
I just saw Doomus your Clumber Spaniel. I first saw one on a dog show and fell in love. I think they are so cute! What a great family you have!

They're all beautiful animals. I love Doc's line. Abby's heart is a great marking. What great faces Scooter and Raven have!

Personally, I love the look of the Clumbers! They're probably my favorite look of the spaniels.

Dog4Me

lol thanks everyone their my kids and I figure if you got room you can never have enough.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hey!!! Victor says oh boy oh boy oh boy distant cousins come to play!!!!!!!! Love allll your dogs..and especially your pointers! (he's an english chap u know)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
How heavy and tall are your english? I do not know much about this type of pointer, and when i looked up in the pointer mag, and book i found two "styles" one that looked that was classic as yours, then two pics that looked like Vic. When i adopted him from Save_Our_Strays..they said he was a mix..but i don't think so..not that it matters in the long run..i have since found three pics that look exactly like him, but hi nose is not as bulbous and his features are finer. Your pics are the first on the forum i have had to really compare him to. He is not very big, but neither was my ghs..I love your port.pointer and can't wait to see more pics of him as well. All your dogs are just elegant. It has been a pleasure seeing them.

Members online

No members online now.