HaHA Virgo

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I took my three in the kitchen to eat. I brought a pan out for sawyer and Virgo to share. Virgo decided she was going in the kitchen. I decided she was not. SHe made push to get in through my baricade, and i took her by the base of her rudderlike tail and dragged her all the way back (all of three feet) to my desk where i pushed her down on the cushion and told her STAY. SHe is snoring away at my feet now. SHe will mind me...and then she will respect me. WHen i picked her up at Zoomers she was kinda upset. I put her in the backseat and SAwyer in the front with the air conditioning. VIrgo laid down and i put my hand back where she promplty laid her head down on my palm and did the suck swallow mouth swallow that i know means so much..safety, comfort, friend, at peace. I think she might not look at me like i am nuts from now on when i tell her to mind me. IF there is one thing i understand in this life it is a lab.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
SHe knocked off a cup of glaze and had libby's shino down her leg...not really good for her so i warmed a bucket and was washing it off. SHe kissed me. She is still asleep at my feet, Sawyer next to her, Victor and Pepper on the long cusion, Mary asleep on teh sofa cusions dog bed. Btw 2 sofa cusions make a point perfect dog bed and i use them for our canine company. I think if you fit two more labs in here it would be wall to wall dog. I was watching Grey's anatomy and was burnishing a pinch pot with a silver spoon. I accidently dropped the spoon on her head. I said i was sorry..she said that's ok...and resumed her snoring.:) Mommy will be here soon which is good, i feel a little like the little old woman that lived in a shoe.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I am so glad they behaved for you and that you were so kind as to drive down and get them!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
not a problem...i thought her expression was priceless when i said GETOUTTAMYKITCHEN the first time. hehehe you cheese stealing libby shinoed black stinker.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
IF i had the energy i wish i could work with Virgo for about 2 months. I Dont and that is a dirty rotten shame. SHe is a hard one to hold when she makes up her mind about something. Pepper has worn me slick out of any excess health i might have built up. I can't wait for four days away from everything.I love Virgo and Sawyer both.

Members online

No members online now.