Foreign Body in His Eye

Jin, my PWC, got a foreign body in his eye. I saw that his eyes were squinted and that the white portion was all red.

Brought him to the vet's yesterday and she said she couldn't do anything about it so I had to bring him to the Ophthalmologist and he had gotten eye medications and a numbing drop.

His eye is showing more of a green reflected hue. His scelera is still a bit red but after the foreign body was removed he stopped squinting. I hope he'll be fine.

Did anybody have an eye problem with their dog before?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
My german shorthair had a piece of grass in his eye..we did drops and it got better. Mary my lab pointer crossbreed had a mole that grew on her eyelid that scratched the cornea. We had it removed all in all three times. It is amazing with the amount of damag e that mole did that her eye is clear and bright with no scarring. I couldn't get anyone to remove it last time they all said she was too old and no matter how much gel i put in it did quite a bit of damage. I had to bawl and beg for them to try which they finally did and now two years later she is having a great time with her pretty pretty eyes. I am sure your dog will be fine. IF Mary's eye could recoop after all of that!:yikes::mad:

Members online

No members online now.