Good Dog, Bad Son

filarotten

Fila the love
Today is moving day for my son. Woohoo. Anyway , when my son left he locked Brutus outside of the gate. I just happend to look out the window and see Brutus standing at the gate wanting in. Poor Baby, he looked so lost. He was so happy to see me. It couldn't have been more than five minutes, but how could my son be that irresponsible. Brutus is not a small dog. I don't understand how he couldn't see him. Anyway, I'm glad Brutie stayed by the gate. He could have been hit by a car if he was in the road. Granted our road isn't that busy this time of day but there is always that possiblility.

You bet I called my son and chewed on his scrawny butt. :mad:

Juicy

During Hurricane Wilma, we didn't notice that the gate door had an opening, and both Didi and Pepe got out, I didn't even notice!! They barked to be let in on the front of the door, they probably did some wandering, but atleast they returned home, they could of gotten lost or stolen, or like you said got hit by a car!

Tinaweena

I had a shish tzu named Tommy who would make an escape under the fence where it didn't touch the ground.
He would just lay in the front yard and eat some grass then bark at the front door to come back in. He never crossed the road, or even went onto the negihbours lawun because he knew it was forbidden.

Members online

No members online now.