I know a lot of you

....Hi

So for the rest of the forum that doesn't know me already. I am an artist and owned by my two dogs, Jinjo an 11 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi, and Enda a 2 year old Beauceron. Also residing are a Mini Dachsie inherited from family, "The Noodman" (because it just sounds so wrong to keep calling him Noodle, sometimes I like to call him Nudis, :rofl1:), 5 sheep, Nigel, Wilma, Weena, Leeloo, and Ebbie, 26 chickens (I'll spare you on those), and one Sun conure, Bellissimo, or Mo-Mo.

Some pics:

Big smiles by ~WelshStump~, on Flickr

Silly dog by ~WelshStump~, on Flickr

Hol-EE Cuz, it's a hit! by ~WelshStump~, on Flickr

Furry by ~WelshStump~, on Flickr

Thank you all for the warm welcomes

Beautiful Beauceron! Do you train and/or compete in any dog sports?
I acquired my Corgi for agility, but never competed with him for an ever growing list of road blocks, he is now an LGD and resident "terrier", lol. Hawks don't dare touch his chickens while he's in sight.

Mostly for the last year I've just been doing conformation with Enda, but I'm hoping to start agility this year. I've tried, but just can't get her that interested in sheep, so we tried some ducks last year and I think that is "her thing", she really liked them...just can convince the family to get some personal ducks! I'm pretty much ready to die of training hiatus for the holidays, but unfortunately, she's due back in season end of Jan, the nice weather we've been having just rubs it in all the more too!

And the naked creature.....does nothing. He sleeps on the sofa all day and smells, with intermittent bouts of grabbing the most annoying squeaky toy in the house.

Members online

No members online now.