Might be getting another bunny

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
I heard that someone near by had a white angora rabbit in a small hutch. It is a kids rabbit (the kid is 5) and he is mean to it. He has been yanking its fur out through the bars of the cage. The little boys parents are trying to find the rabbit a new home because they feel sorry for it.

I think I am going to take it. I have tried to bond Ryo with another rabbit for 6 months and failed miserably. And then again with another rabbit and Ryo was so stressed she wouldnt do anything other than try to find away to the other rabbits cage to fight it through the bars. She wouldnt even eat. So I am thinking that she cannot be bonded. That means I will not be keeping this angora.

however I figure I can get it out of that situation, get it altered (oh and shaved, its suppose to be a solid mat) and then take it to our no kill shelter. our no kill shelter is known for small animals too. They have a room for hamsters, rats, rabbits, gerbils, etc.

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
I wish you were closer :(. I would love to have an Angora someday. But as you have said its always a toss up when trying to bond rabbits. I always dream about making it a trio but im always worried that my girls wouldn't ever accept anouther rabbit. Maybe an altered male.

I hope he finds a great forever home! And who knows your bun may accept him no problem!

Members online

No members online now.