Gg

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
My Mother GG who I have written about and posted a few pics of here has fallen and broken her hip. She will be having surgery at 8 am . She is 87 years old. Could I please ask for prayers and vibes for her?

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
OMG. We will be sending her special vibes and thought and well wishes from here.

I hope all will be well and she comes thru with flying colors.
~vibes for you to ~ I know your worried sick.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Aw Geez, Smkie. Like you guys needed any more drama :(

Hugs and vibes from the whole q crew!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I think it would be easier to take my three there to her house, than to bring her old beagle and Mr. Shaffer here. She has more room, and she doesn't have a lease.

SHe is one not happy camper. I took her up a robe, her pillow and such, they hadn't given her anything for pain. My brothers are with her, but she wants me to hold the fort. She wouldn't leave in the ambulance until I got there.

I think when she was buffing the wood floors (she still uses paste wax) she missed a couple squares. She was making up the couch and fell. I ran my foot along the edge and that's when I felt the slippery place. She has macular dengeration and can't see well.

I new something was coming and it wasn't going to be good.
THank you for the suport. She is a good and kind woman that has held us all in her own siilent mediation for our trials and tribs. Always been there and never judged.

Dekka

Just try me..
Loads of vibes!! And a good story. My great aunt broke her hip at 94 (at her cottage no less!) and had it replaced with no complications. She was mobile until her death of a completely unrelated issue last year. I hope your GG has as great a success with hers as my Aunt did!

Snark

Mutts to you
Sending vibes and prayers for an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery!

My great aunt broke her hip (while in the hospital, no less, after having a small stroke). She was in her early 90s at the time and came through the surgery just fine.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Lots of healing vibes and prayers being said for GG.

I saw her surgery is now scheduled for 1 p.m. today. She will be in our thoughts.

Hugs, Smkie.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Thank you for the positive vibes and the shared stories. I read them to her last night.

I wish I was there, my brothers are there, but she has asked me to hold the fort, which means the dogs so Mr. Shaffer and Archival Sammi are with me. I gave Shaffer a bath this morning and removed enough blown coat to stuff a mattress. So that's a little help and he smells better. Sammi next. IF I don't hear from her by 11 I will call there. 1o am is always our daily call time so she must be having some kind of test. He heart skips a beat and she has an incredibly slow pulse compared to me. So I imagine that is the first order to clear. She broke the top of the ball to her hip.

She will be in the hosptial for 5 days so they will be here. Archival Sammi is super stressed, pacing, and didn't eat her dinner last night. I gave her some benedryl. Shaffer has stayed a night before in the past so he is staying close but not apprehensive.

Thank goodness all these guys get along. Yet another blessing on Neccy's head.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I just know GG feels relief that her dogs are with you and being taken care of. I would worry about my family too if I were sick. Glad everyone is getting along. Hang in there.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Smkie - we prayed for GG in church this morning. Just wanted to pass that along.

Members online

No members online now.