Beef hearts

Mum2mutts

Are these Ok to feed??????- I want to make one just to feed little bits as training treats.
I went to the store to get liver, and raw bones, they didnt have anything except beef hearts........only $1 therabouts- so a good deal if they are good to eat!

Mum2mutts

Thanks guys!!!
So I boiled it up after the first reply.............wow, she loves it!

We have a Rally tomorrow, so I'm going to use it then- always good to have something unique to pull out as incentive.
Plus with everything so expensive, nice to find a great cheap treat, I went to pet store last night and didnt buy anything...............the price of treats is too prohibitive now

usually I feed raw too, but I have cut them into strips and browned them in a pan, then used sissors to cut them into small treat sizes and backed them on low heat for a bit in the oven to get rid of the greasy feeling.

Mum2mutts

(usually I feed raw too, but I have cut them into strips and browned them in a pan, then used sissors to cut them into small treat sizes and backed them on low heat for a bit in the oven to get rid of the greasy feeling. )

That soounds good too- I'll try that on the next one

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm so hungry now... not for beef heart of course.... I brown and bake them... for treats... for Bamm not me ;)

Members online

No members online now.