Chinook's Puppy picture thread.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Oh wow she is so lovely! I love the look of Beaucerons and I, too, wish they were just a little more common around here!

GipsyQueen

Thank you :) No new pictures today - puppy is sleeping downstairs in her "cave" and my camera is down there too. :cool:

She's too smart for her own good. Now that she knows the house a bit better, she's starting to get into things - and onto thing. She jumped ON (completly, as in all fours) the coffee table. Sofa looked comfy too. And she figured out that behind the sofa (it goes around the corner) is a great tunnel and if you go back there no one can reach you.
We gave her a newspaper to play with yesterday and she imidiatly carried it into get crate :rofl1: Newspaper was bigger than the entire puppy.

GipsyQueen

Leash thing is weird!

sweeepppy

Frisbee!!

She likes putting her on there. It can't be comfy. -.-

GipsyQueen

Yeah you can literally SEE a difference to 3 days ago. She's getting harder to carry too. :eek: We haven't weighed her, but I'm guess around 9.5 KGs? When we brought her home she was at 8.2KG.
AND her ears changed. The look much less labrador-ear like, and much more beauceron-ear-like. ;)

GipsyQueen

She sleeps like this. She is weird. Usually she is completly on her back - I was just too slow.

Beauci Ears! They are looking less and less like lab ear.

Burly Bull must die.

Toller_08

She is so beautiful and yes, has definitely grown already! She has the sweetest face ever, too.

Members online

No members online now.