I bought Henry a new car

Torch

We had been planning a new vehicle purchase for quite some time, and my husband's piece of junk car finally crapped out. I got to pick the car since it's my daily driver now. It's a 2006 Mazda 3 hatchback with 86500 miles on it.

My first car was a Mazda hatchback and I've wanted another one for a solid 5 years. It's a very good fit for me for several reasons, but I freely admit that I bought it for my dog. I was adamant that I wasn't getting another sedan because I don't like not having designated dog space.

Without further ado, I give you Gwen Stacy, Henry's new ride.

newcar by chance1191, on Flickr

henrycar by chance1191, on Flickr

Zhucca

Lab Love
Nice car! I'm going to get a Mazda3 hatch sometime this summer. :D Unless the right honda accord coupe diverts my attention.

Henry is very handsome too!

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
I had a 2005 Mazda 3 (hatch) several years ago. I was kind of forced into it for several reasons, but after owning it for awhile I really liked it. Even more so when I found out it takes fast turns really well. :D Congrats!

noludoru

Bored Now.
CONGRATS!!! I love it. The 3s are just awesome. Make sure to take it around some twisty turns.. fast.. :D

Henry looks awesome in his new car.

So jealous. I want a Mazda 3 something fierce.
I love Mazda 3 hatches :D He looks handsome in it of course!
Doooooo eeeeet. That is all.

Nice car! I'm going to get a Mazda3 hatch sometime this summer. :D Unless the right honda accord coupe diverts my attention.
The Mazda is waaay more fun. And practical. And reliable.

I was at the Mazda store next door today and the manager there asked me why I wasn't working for Mazda. . . now I see why. . . :rofl1:

Michiyo-Fir

Doooooo eeeeet. That is all.
Lol well..somehow or another I ended up picking a VW Golf Wagon (Jetta sportwagen in the states) over the Mazda 3 for the increased cargo space and the 10 speaker sound system. I love my music lol. But I do like the exterior look of the Mazda 3 better. Oh well.

Torch

Thanks everyone! Overall I feel it was a great purchase. I got a killer deal on it, it's in great shape, and it's an excellent fit for our family. It's a lot of fun to drive, and I hope it lasts me a long time!

For anyone looking for one, my best advice is be picky! They've been making the 3 hatchback since 2003, so there are a lot of nice used models to choose from. I'm not crazy about how the body style changed in 2010 (hence why I got an 06), but there still should be plenty of options out there once you start looking.

Members online

No members online now.